Reviews Categories | Antenna Rotators & Accessories | Unified Microsystems ML-6 LED Rotor Meter Light Help

Reviews Summary for Unified Microsystems ML-6 LED Rotor Meter Light
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: "Solid State replacement for the incandescent am light
illuminating Hy-Gain HAM-M, HAM-IV Etc, and CDE HAM-M type
rotor control boxes.
More info: http://www.unifiedmicro.com/ml6.htm

You can write your own review of the Unified Microsystems ML-6 LED Rotor Meter Light.

K7HV Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2016 15:52 Send this review to a friend
Great solution to bulb burnout  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The last time the incandescent bulb was replaced in my CDE rotator control box meter, it lasted about a year and put out so much heat it started to melt the top of the meter housing. I found a single LED plug in lamp to replace it, but found I could only see it if all my shack lights were out. I would often leave the box powered up because I could not tell when it was off. Enter the ML-6: for $20 (incl. USPS Priority shipping) I received a small PCB/LED strip with two wires attached. Following the simple instructions, I placed it on the top of the meter with self adhesive velcro, soldered the wires to the tabs on the lamp socket and adjusted the brightness with a trimmer screw... a half hour job. I now have a bright rotator display even when the sun streams into the radio cave window. VFB.