Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Marlboro Mountain Construction in Mid-Hudson, New York Help

Reviews Summary for Marlboro Mountain Construction in Mid-Hudson, New York
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Excavations and Foundations
More info: http://www.marlboromountainconstruction.com/

You can write your own review of the Marlboro Mountain Construction in Mid-Hudson, New York.

AB2FA Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2016 12:42 Send this review to a friend
Tower base foundations  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
If you were to be the project manager and were willing to carry over good portions of the work for yourself, give Steve at Marlboro Mountain Construction a call.

My project consisted of Tashjian’s (former Tri-ex) crankup tower LM-354HD and, the Sommer XP808 multi-band antenna that I have been using since the cycle 23.

They are in Marlboro, NY and did the following; excavate the foundation hole, form footing, place concrete base along with rebar that I purchased from Tashjian then pour the concrete. Later, they went to the local truck terminal to receive the tower and brought it to my place with their heavy truck and 20’+ long trailer. Unloaded it on site and helped me to bolt it to the concrete base. They used their power shovel to excavate the hole and to move the nested crankup on site. They have extensive experience in concrete foundations and are good at hardscaping driven by civil engineering background. I highly recommend them

I then rented an articulating man lift from a local True Value/Just Ask Rental to complete the rest of antenna installation. My working height/antenna boom was 35’ above the ground level. I had a 35’ platform height lift that supposed to give 40’ or so of working height by adding operator’s own height gave me just enough reach for me to complete the work. Just remember to add some merging as you will need to maneuver around the boom and antenna elements.

Hudson Valley local hams, please feel free to contact me for further comments.