Reviews Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | UR6QW 8 Band Equalizer - Compressor - Echo processor Help

Reviews Summary for UR6QW 8 Band Equalizer - Compressor - Echo processor
UR6QW 8 Band Equalizer - Compressor - Echo processor Reviews: 7 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $135.00
Description: New Generation of UR6QW - 8 Band Voice Equalizer + Sound Compressor + Echo Processor. Technical data: Microphone low noise amplifier with input and output level pots. Echo processor with delay. Slanted front panel. 8 band Equalizer. 80, 160, 250, 500, 900, 1500, 2500, 3200 Hz. Steel case - shielded against RFI. Designed to work with amplifier QRO TX power up to 2KW. Working UP DOWN control of radio by microphone buttons for supported radios. 3.5mm / 1/8 inch microphone input for use with computer headsets / HEIL microphones, etc. Compression level led.  Microphone Compressor level pot.  Size 180 mm x 100 mm x 50 mm / 7" x 4" x 2.5" inches. Weight - .63 kg / 1.4 lbs.  Length of a power cord with 8 pin din connector is 30 cm / 12 inches.
More info: http://ur6qw.16mb.com/

You can write your own review of the UR6QW 8 Band Equalizer - Compressor - Echo processor.

VK4SX Rating: 5/5 Nov 18, 2017 18:35 Send this review to a friend
Well made, excellent reply service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
ok well never been one for External tx audio enhancements for many tears etc, until I discovered Sergeys products,
I have the UR6QW 7300 V.5 unit x 2, reason being, ELAD FDM DUO emulates ICOM, I plugged in the V,5 unit, and wow, sure does a small radio sound great, I also use a 7300 V.5 with my NEW Icom IC-7610, with EXCELLENT reports,
I was so taken by quality and service, I also have a 5 band TX EQ for my K3-S, it compliments the inbuilt TX EQ,
very very fast email replies for any requests,

very well made, and extremely handy gadget, especially the V.5, with PTT 8P Foster & 3.5mm stereo socket for Headsets & 3.5mm AUDIO OUT where applicable,

great product at an affordable price and it actually does what it is designed for,
Cheers
Dennis vk4sx

KF4WSN Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2017 07:20 Send this review to a friend
Great EQ  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I use this on My IC-7300 with a PR-781 Heil Mic,I get great Reports. This thing rally works and is very well built. I often get asked what did I do to get Audio like that from a 7300

S59AT Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2017 05:18 Send this review to a friend
Very satisfied  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I tell you guys this is great how it works with my IC 7300. I am very surprised !!! I bought a new Ver.5 and I have no words just thanks to Sergey for the correct communication, quick delivery and no additional costs because the package was sent to the EU and without customs. If you are already thinking about buying 8 BAND EQ Ver.5 without fear. You simply buy it because it's a great equalizer that will fill up and improve your audio.
73 de Silvester S59AT

K4EM Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2017 06:17 Send this review to a friend
Works flawlessly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I use this with my Icom 7300 and it works flawlessly. Construction is very high quality the adjustments easy and smooth. So far I've used it with a EV RE-27, Audio-Technica ATR-30 and a few DIY electret mics I make, all mics sound great with the equalizer. I purchased the unit without the noise gate. The unit arrived 15 days after ordering off eBay, it was packed very well and so far no issues at all. Thanks, Dave k4em

ON4GIN Rating: 5/5 Dec 22, 2016 11:00 Send this review to a friend
Works awesome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Use it now for a couple days and it works very nice! I can even use my Heil pro-set plus on IC-7300.This headset is for non Icom TX/RX!

It's give also the power for my PR-40.

My best buy at the moment! Very happy with...

PD9RAY Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2016 13:26 Send this review to a friend
Nice gear  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have the 8 bands eq now up and running for a week, and i'm very happy with it.
The audio sounds much better, and this eq looks and feels great to the touch.
The seller Sergey is ready to take your order, and has a good ear for your wishes. If it is possible, he will modify the eq just the way you want it. I wanted a footswitc connection at the backside,and a slightly longer cable, and this was no problem for Sergey. He didn't even charge me more for these mods. That's is great service.
All in all, a great addition to the shack, a great toy to play with and it comes from people who want you to have fun with their products.
I am very happy with mine

NG7M Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2016 20:34 Send this review to a friend
Customized Personal Service by UR6QW  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I worked with Serge through his selling agent via his postings on eBay. Excellent communication and turn around time on questions I had. I received custom service and had Serge make a version specific to the Elecraft K3 of the 8 Band EQ where I wanted to power the EQ from the mic jack on the front of the K3. I also wanted to include a 3.5mm headphone jack on the front of the EQ so I didn't need to cruft up another 8 pin din / dongle for the front of the EQ. Professional responses and communication via Serge's eBay seller and a very reasonable price for the custom request. I had the EQ sitting on my counter at home in 13 days from the time I placed the order. Within minutes of opening the well packaged EQ, I had it up and running and was very impressed with the equality of the work. So impressed for the price and early testing of the EQ's functionality that I took the time to get on eHam and create a new entry for Serge's 8 band audio EQ. I also opened the box and took several pictures that can be found here: http://www.nc7j.com/downloads/ng7m/UR6QW%208%20Band%20Equalizer/

In the pictures you can see the clean setup and the size comparison with the K3. you can also see the 3.5 mm mic input and 3.5 stereo headphone out on the front of the EQ. In my case, the headphone out was custom. Serge added a nice quality 1/4 jack to the single cable out the back of the EQ and wired up the 8 pin din for the K3 so that the EQ would take power from the K3. No external power input or connection. I'm sure some will ask about bias voltage mics... yes the bias output on the K3 front panel mic is passed through to the 3.5mm mic jack on the front of the EQ as you would expect, so you can use computer style bias mic headsets like a Yamaha CM500. The pots on the EQ have a nice smooth quality feel to them and the silk screening and lettering is very nice and won't come off. The knobs also feel great and have a nice quality to them with the position indicator. Every pot and knob was adjusted just right to match the level silk screening marks on the face of the EQ.

It just feels well made and setting it up was a breeze. Serge sends a nice 8x11 7 page instruction manual and he even manually customized my manual related to the custom changes I had him make.

I'm not a big SSB op, but I thought it would be fun to have an EQ that I could tweak on the fly. Again, my first impression and testing is very, very positive based on the custom service and price Serge was able to offer. You can buy this EQ with confidence base on my experience so far. 73 de Max NG7M