Reviews Categories | Amplifiers: RF Power - HF & HF+6M | Alpha 78 & 76 wrapper by John Stanford WB8SVN Help

Reviews Summary for Alpha 78 & 76 wrapper by John Stanford WB8SVN
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$279 with shipping
Description: Replacement cover (aka wrapper) for 78 and 76 series amplifiers. I was excited to see the availability of a new wrapper for my Alpha 78 amplifier. Especially one with the option of exhaust holes designed for 3cx800s.

You can write your own review of the Alpha 78 & 76 wrapper by John Stanford WB8SVN.

N0UA Rating: 5/5 Dec 9, 2016 07:34 Send this review to a friend
Great Support  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is an update to my previous review. John stands behind his product 100%. The first wrapper did not fit my Alpha 78 - several attachment holes were too far from their mates on the amp. John sent me (at his cost and also return postage for his original wrapper) a second wrapper that I was able to install with just a little coaxing. The amplifier now looks just like brand new and the 2 new air exhaust ports are perfect. I purchased this amp way back when they were first offered. I have also updated the amp to 3cx800s and added the WARC band. Also added the plate current 2X mod.