Reviews Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | Behringer X Air XR12 - Digital Mixer, Compressor, Noise Gate, et Help

Reviews Summary for Behringer X Air XR12 - Digital Mixer, Compressor, Noise Gate, et
Behringer X Air XR12 - Digital Mixer, Compressor, Noise Gate, et Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $249.00
Description: 12-Input Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with 4
Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 8 Line Inputs, Integrated Wifi Module
and USB Stereo Recorder
More info: http://www.music-group.com/Categories/Behringer/Mixers/Digital-Mixers/XR12/p/P0BI6

You can write your own review of the Behringer X Air XR12 - Digital Mixer, Compressor, Noise Gate, et.

K7APS Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2016 14:44 Send this review to a friend
Mixing, Eq, Noise Gate, Compression - All in One!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I went into the store to buy an Alesis or maybe a Allen and Heath mixer, but I purchased a Behringer xr12 instead. I sure am glad I did. It has a bit of a learning curve because all of the mixing is done on a PC, Mac, iPad, or Android tablet. But it has several awesome features which make it stand out:

* 2 Aux out. I can send my mic to the radio on an aux out and leave stereo LR for my PC. (No Aux out on the Alesis. That is the main reason I was thinking about the Allen and Heath.)

* Eq, compression and noise gating on each input. No need to add a separate unit. The EQ is 4 or 6 band. Each band can be parametric or several other eq types. (The Alesis only has one band of parametric and only on a few channels.)

* A 100 band spectrum analyzer so you can see your signal are you are shaping it. As well as a 31 band graphic equalizer.

Amazing they pack this all in for less the $250. I don't know why you would use any other mixer or the W2IHY equipment. I am sure they are great, but the xr12 does the same thing in less space for less money.