Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Yaesu FT-101 Repair Help

Reviews Summary for Yaesu FT-101 Repair
Yaesu FT-101 Repair Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Flat Rates - See webpage
Description: Yaesu FT-101 Alignment and Repair. 30+ years of operating, collecting, and repairing the FT-101 line. New parts plus parts-rigs for hard to find components; board extenders for live chassis testing; tube testing/matching; single board thru entire radio.
More info: http://www.ft101repair.com/

You can write your own review of the Yaesu FT-101 Repair.

K8EB Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2017 12:12 Send this review to a friend
FT-101ee Repair  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Sent my FT-101ee over to NW2M Al is the very best source for repair of these classic radios, his work is second to none and very complete. After repairs are complete you will even get a complete copy of all work that was done. His time to complete to repairs very fast and his communication is great even sent couple of pix of the work being done. No where can you find this type of service today. Soon I'' be sending another for some work.

N5XJT Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2016 07:36 Send this review to a friend
Great Yaesu Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Al diagnosed my power supply issues quickly and accurately. He is really knowledgeable about Yaesu products, is quite a personable fellow and offers fast accurate parts and repairs. I highly recommend him. In addition, his website contains a vast amount of Yaesu product information and I suggest a visit.

K3RRR Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2016 09:07 Send this review to a friend
Amazingly Fast Diagnostic and Repair  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Technically not a FT-101 radio- but Al / NW2M took a look at my AZ/EL elevation rotor from Yaesu, the G-5500, that I use for Satellite work. I lost the meter deflection for the AZ and EL axis. I contacted Al and he knew from my description and the schematic what parts were likely the problem.

Within minutes he isolated the parts and sent me the specific Mouser page links to the exact parts (a voltage regulator and a crispy 10 ohm resistor.) The parts were ordered and installed - and Al's recommendations totally solved the problems and my Yaesu rotator has been fully operational and highly used ever since.

Al has all of skill sets, diagnostic and soldering equipment to make first-rate repairs - as good as I have seen in my 53 years as a ham. I highly recommend Al and his services - not only for your FT-101 radio - but for all of your ham equipment repairs.