Reviews Categories | Microphones | ARCO cm1 Help

Reviews Summary for ARCO cm1
ARCO cm1 Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: condenser microphone for  Yaesu hf radios FT- 450 -817-857-847-920-950-891-991-1000MP-1200-2000-3000-5000-9000 ONLY   .....Designed to plug directly into your Yaesu  hf radio without external accessories......High output condenser microphone  provides unsurpassed clarity and  fullness for varying band  conditions... ..Superior  transmit audio direct no eq needed ....Excellent rfi characteristics..... Plug and play...

You can write your own review of the ARCO cm1.

KB6HRT Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2017 16:47 Send this review to a friend
Best MIC for my needs!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have two of the ARCO cm1 microphones, have a Kenwood TS990s HF radio, The radio works very well with ARCO mic, was looking for a mic that sounds good drives this radio well an can close mic the microphone with out overdriving the radio and not have background noise coming in on my transmission, the mic is light to hold in your hand for long periods of time and does not take up much room on radio desk, so for me its a 5+. I tried a MC43s mic an there high priced desk mic the MC90 an a couple after market mic's but could not find perfic match until I found the ARCO cm1 that's is why I have two. Its the best MIC for my needs.........73,,,,,,,,kb6hrt

W8OWL Rating: 5/5 Jan 18, 2017 08:01 Send this review to a friend
It's the Best I've Used.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Licensed almost 60 years, many microphones have been on the desk and held too. This microphone is simply superb. It's connected to an Alinco (wiring for Kenwood is same). Reports are outstanding, my old weaker voice sounds stronger, a big plus. It's a keeper. Alan gets my highest recommendation as the seller of this great mic.

KP4EYT Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2017 22:07 Send this review to a friend
Great reports  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

KP4EYT Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2017 22:05 Send this review to a friend
Great reports  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It really gave a punch to output! I can see the meter pops real nice when modulating . The reports are great clarity is outstanding.