Reviews Categories | Amplifiers: RF Power - HF & HF+6M | Ham Supply Ameritron Amplifier Overlay Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Supply Ameritron Amplifier Overlay
Ham Supply Ameritron Amplifier Overlay Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $ $23.95
Description: Helpful Tuning Overlay for Ameritron AL-82, AL-1200, and AL-1500 Amplifiers
More info: http://www.hamsupply.com/ameritron-amplifier-overlay/

You can write your own review of the Ham Supply Ameritron Amplifier Overlay.

N8DC Rating: 5/5 Oct 19, 2017 13:54 Send this review to a friend
Perfect and recommended  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
You would think by now Ameritron/MFJ would have redesigned the panel to a real numbered panel for both the plate and load. I just got one of these overlays and all I can say is Awesome ! Great addition and my new used AL-1500 now is charted and ready to rock and roll.

K3BFQ Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2017 14:43 Send this review to a friend
GREAT PRODUCT !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Took delivery of the overlay Panel for my Al-82 amp.Came with full instructions and allen wrench for the knobs..Install was a snap once the knobs were off ! start to finish it took me around 10 minutes ! amp front panel looks much better and is easier to log your settings !! Again, GREAT product !!

W0RIC Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2017 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Best Overlay for AL-1200  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This is the best upgrade to the AL-1200. The overlay is easy to install and it makes life much easier when tuning. Even the WARC bands are shown now next to the band switch! Easy to band hop and tune on the fly. Great item from a great company. I am glad I found out about this.

K8ZOG Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2017 18:29 Send this review to a friend
Finally!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought a used AL-1200 and then found out how hard it was to tune, there is no good way to have presets for tuning short of ugly stickers. I found the overlay on www.hamsupply.com. I bought one right away, what a awesome product, matches the amp perfectly, uses 3M adhesive on the back, all the holes were dead on for all the knobs. Once I installed the overlay I cannot tell that its been added to the amp, I made a chart to use in Excel for tuning and away I went. Before the Overlay I would use a different amp for band hopping, now I use the AL-1200 for everything and have not turned the other amp on since. Awesome product from a Fantastic supplier.