Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Hector Garcia XE2K/AD6D Tower/shack install services Help

Reviews Summary for Hector Garcia XE2K/AD6D Tower/shack install services
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Individual QUOTES
Description: From ideas to full-installations, commercial & ham, Microwave - WAN - Repeaters - etc. Cent/SoCal, NV, AZ, NM, UT, and TX with other states covered according to weather.

hector.xe2k@gmail.com

(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the Hector Garcia XE2K/AD6D Tower/shack install services.

K6VCR Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2017 13:10 Send this review to a friend
Professional Tower Services  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hector is very good to work with. He communicates well, arrived on time, got the job done quickly, efficiently and safely. He has a great deal of knowledge and experience. I would not hesitate to use or recommend his services. He can be reached at 760-455-8552

KD7DCR Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2017 15:29 Send this review to a friend
Hector Garcia saved my bacon - big time!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This is a redo, as the rating didn't stick as shown: GREAT, 5/5.

I self-installed a new EME H-frame array with mistakes made - Hector had no problem coming all the way to Montana, in the cold fall months, to correct these for me; and, to educate me along the way with his best-practices knowledge, etc.

This work was across an entire weekend in Oct. The flight up and back was cheap compared to what I saw online - Hector saved me over $300 easy! His fees for truck mileage to the proper AZ airport were reasonable and involved middle of the night travel.

Once up here, no time was wasted - his work ethic is wonderful (compared to some commercial grade companies I have been forced to use up here). In all, we spent 2-half days and 1 full day doing this project. His charges were very nominal in my opinion, with me acting as his ground/safety man and gopher. Pre-assembly of major components was another time/money saver - talk with Hector, he'll give you a list! (and, a list of expected "on-hand" items like super 88 tape, wire ties, etc..)

Once you discuss your project with Hector, he can tailor fit a quote for you - he can also do full blown ones for insurance claims work if required. He is insured and operates as a company for any commercial work - which is his bread'n'butter.

I will use his services again for any such needs at my station - to include "waiting for his schedule" as needed. Try him out, as many Texas hams have done in the past year, you'll like his work and his reasonable fees. Feel free to contact me if you wish - kd7dcr_at_ netscape dot com.