Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Phonema RHEA Speakers Help

Reviews Summary for Phonema RHEA Speakers
Phonema RHEA Speakers Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $229.00
Description: The Rhea speaker match the following transceivers:
Icom IC7610, IC7600, IC 7410, IC7400, IC9100, IC756, IC746, IC738, IC751, IC745, ICR71 and IC720.
Yaesu FTDX3000, FTDX1200 and FT950.
Kenwood TS870 and TS850.
Driver protection: IP64
Dimensions (WHD): 186x115x275 mm / 7,32x4,52x10,82 in
Weight: 2,25 Kg / 4,96 lb
More info: http://www.phonemaspeakers.com/

You can write your own review of the Phonema RHEA Speakers .

KG7WYV Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2017 18:14 Send this review to a friend
Great sound  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This company has a history of improving other manufacturers speakers so with that I thought I would give this one a try. Ordered from DX engineering, fast shipping and speaker well protected. At this point I'm very pleased with the quality, performance and workmanship. I'm by no means an audio expert but have noticed a huge improvement over the OEM speaker that is on the FTDX3000. It is a louder speaker and the volume controls are set to one/quarter to one/half lower of what they were with the OEM speaker. Some of the tones could be ear piercing if volume levels are left at the same level. What I like about this is that IM digging up voices I could not normally hear before, Unless I had a head set on.
I like the fact the speaker has provisions for being hooked up to two receivers (channel A and Channel B)Although you can only hear one at a time. It works well with the FT991 as well. Overall I'm impressed. I did remove the metal screen for a better look. (Small fingers needed).I may paint the screen a different color some day.