Reviews Categories | Antenna Tuners | CAP.CO. ELECTRONICS.LTD. SPC 3000.D. A.T.U. Help

Reviews Summary for CAP.CO. ELECTRONICS.LTD. SPC 3000.D. A.T.U.
CAP.CO. ELECTRONICS.LTD.  SPC 3000.D. A.T.U. Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Antenna Matching unit

You can write your own review of the CAP.CO. ELECTRONICS.LTD. SPC 3000.D. A.T.U..

M0ZMX Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2017 14:50 Send this review to a friend
Beautifully Engineered matching unit  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've owned my SPC 3000D for several years. At one point I sold it to a very good friend. As soon as he stopped using it I purchased it back from him. It will not leave my possession again. A beautifully made matching unit with a very good matching impedance range. It has facility for coaxial, wire and balanced feed lines. Will just about handle anything that you can throw at it. 5Kv capacitors and a sprung mounted pick up on the roller inductor. Switching is done using relays internally, so not carboned up burned out switches that cannot be replaced.. I have a Palstar AT5K, which I purchased just weeks before acquiring the CAP.CO.
There is nothing that the 5K can match that the CAP.CO. Cannot also Match. I've often thought of selling the AT5K and
Sticking with the CAP.CO. I doubt that the 5K will out live the CAP.CO.. a real 'Belt n Braces' bit of kit..superb build quality second to none.. if you happen to have the opportunity to get one of these units,, grab it and run!!!
Mine will be pulled from my cold dead fingers!!!!