Reviews Categories | QRP Accessories | NoGaStand - QRP Rig Radio Stands Help

Reviews Summary for NoGaStand - QRP Rig Radio Stands
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $30 - $45
Description: Laser cut wood stands in several different models to support your favorite QRP rig on your operating desk.
More info: http://www.nogaqrp.org/projects/NoGaStand/index.html

You can write your own review of the NoGaStand - QRP Rig Radio Stands.

WT8P Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2017 22:28 Send this review to a friend
Super convenient   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've been playing with digital modes (mainly FT8) a lot on my KX3. While the KX3 is great for there are wires everywhere. I saw Paul's (W4KLY) stands mentioned on Facebook and ordered one of the 30/60RS units to hold my KX3 and PX3.

It arrived *very* quickly and was ready to go out of the box.
The KX3 can sit on either the lower, 30 degree angle, where there's enough room for paddles and a heat sink (when I venture to JT9/65 modes), or on the top, if I'm not using the PX3.

Another nice touch is the little rubber dots on the bottom to dampen vibration when my kids walk on the deck or when I'm trying to answer CQ in the 1.2 seconds FT8 allows.

It's a nice stand and well-made!

N5ZC Rating: 5/5 Jun 12, 2017 06:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Operating Desk Stand  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased an Elecraft KX3/PX3 comboto add to my operating desk. I needed a stand that would stack the PX3 above the KX3 as the room on my desk is limited.

Paul's,W4KLY, 60/60 desk stand was just the ticket. Paul shipped it promptly and well packed.

The unit arrived put together and ready to go out of the box. It even includes rubber feet so the unit will not slide around the table as I pushed buttons, especially the power on combo of buttons.

If you need a stand consider Paul's quality units.