Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | 2Bradioparts Help

Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20
Description: Autronic single lever paddle repair done by WA9TGT
Donnie Garrett
More info: http://www.2bradioparts.com

You can write your own review of the 2Bradioparts.

W4RAR Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2017 06:58 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I purchased a Autronic single lever paddle on a bid site when it arrived I noticed that one of the plastic offset spacers was missing from the right post.I actually was searching for someplace that could fabricate one but everyone wanted a multi quantity order and since it was really odd (like a flat washer with a cylindrical sleeve on one side)I thought maybe impossible to describe.

Then one night I did a google search for missing plastic spacer on autronic key i found a link to an article where this ham had one that looked in worse shape than mine and offered a link to 2bradioparts.com where he finally got the parts for a fix.

Long story longer I send a email to Donnie and he replied within an hour. gave me the option of sending it to him or sending me the part. I opted to send it to him and I'm sure glad I did he replaced the missing spacer polished it up cleaned the contacts and adjusted the key (exactly to my liking I might add) and sent it back within 2 days of me mailing it to him. I thought the email he sent was gonna be him telling me he received it, I never dreamed he would have finished fixing it.WOW talk about service.

If you have a key that needs restored or a odd part that you think you could never find for a key I suggest sending Donnie an email. He has a love for the art of CW and it shows.