Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Zero Five 33 ft 10m - 80m vertical Help

Reviews Summary for Zero Five 33 ft 10m - 80m vertical
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$350
Description: Multi band free standing vertical with fold over mount / 5kw Unin
More info: http://www.zerofive-antennas.com/productdisplay/33-foot-10-80-meter-multiband-foldover-freestanding-vertical-5kw-unun

You can write your own review of the Zero Five 33 ft 10m - 80m vertical.

K7VNE Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2017 13:05 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received the unit about a week ago, so far, totally pleased with both its performance and build quality. It has either outperformed or at least equaled my DXCC inverted-V, which I have now taken down since it is of no further use to me and was far less pleasing to the eye.

All components used are of excellent quality and workmanship. Once the foundation and radials were in place, the remainder of the installation was extremely easy. From start to finish, it took all of about 25-30 minutes to assemble. I firmly believe that anyone could assemble this antenna with no previous experience. I can say this because I had none. No tuning of each section on assembly as was the case with other verticals that I considered. Just insert each section into its adjacent section to the mark provided by Zero-five, tighten the clamp, connect the ground and Coax, stand it up, which I was also amazed at how easy that is, and you are ready to go.

Tom's customer service and focus are exemplary. He was very helpful with recommendations on ways to set it up for best performance at my location and, those suggestions were apparently 100% correct because I followed them to a "T", and it works great.

Highly recommended to anyone who is considering a great vertical antenna but, is concerned about the complicated set up instructions required for some if not most of them.