Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | InnovAntennas 3/3 (6) Element 50/70MHz Dual Band Yagi Help

Reviews Summary for InnovAntennas 3/3 (6) Element 50/70MHz Dual Band Yagi
InnovAntennas 3/3 (6) Element 50/70MHz Dual Band Yagi Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $149.95 GBP
Description: Dualband 50/70MHz Yagi with single feedpoint and 6 elements on a 1.2m
long boom
More info: http://www.innovantennas.com

You can write your own review of the InnovAntennas 3/3 (6) Element 50/70MHz Dual Band Yagi.

M0CFM Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2017 07:10 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I first met Justin G0KSC a couple of years ago, I asked some advice regarding a small Yagi for 50/70MHz, the answer was the Innov 3/3 (6) 50/70MHz Dual Band Yagi.
It was ordered along with the recommended Balun and my first impression on receiving it was how good the quality was.
The antenna went together, as per the very simple instructions and was up in no time at all.
Although other than an antenna analyzer ii haven't any real test equipment I have no reason to doubt the figures quoted on their website, the SWR definatly is as per quoted! And there is plenty of rejection from the rear and sides of the antenna.
I've had contacts into Europe running less than 1 watt on 6m and plenty of local on 4m with the same power.
I'm very pleased with this antenna and judging by its superb quality I have no reason to doubt I will have many years of fun with it.
I'm extremely pleased with my purchase.