Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | HA8KF Iambic Magnetic Paddle Help

Reviews Summary for HA8KF Iambic Magnetic Paddle
HA8KF Iambic Magnetic Paddle Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $113 95
Description: Iambic Paddle with magnetic returns, precision bearings, polished brass finish and a super heavy basis.
Contact: pap.imre62@citromail.hu

You can write your own review of the HA8KF Iambic Magnetic Paddle.

M0CLX Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2017 19:08 Send this review to a friend
Very well made and a joy to use!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought mine at a hamfest four years ago. I have been using it ever since. The key is beautifully made, with a very heavy base and nice chrome mechanics with smooth ball races and adjustment screws. It is very sensitive and easy to adjust. The screws lock, so once it is set up it stays that way. There is absolutely no play in the ball races. I just love the magnetic spring concept and the only things I would change is maybe make the pitch of the adjustment screws a tad finer and whilst the wooden paddles are high quality and look and feel good, I think plastic ones would be more 'slidey'. You have to pay several times the price to get the equivalent elsewhere. If you can find one- buy it! If you have never tried a high quality paddle then I recommend that you do! HA8KF paddles are right up there with the best of them!!

DK3AX Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2017 10:59 Send this review to a friend
excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Starting with a homemade single lever paddle using a former telegraph-relais, I upgraded to a Vibroplex single lever Paddle and finally used the Schurr Profi Iambic Padlle for more than 25 years. I was quite happy with it until I met this HA8KF magnetic paddle when visiting my neighbour-ham DM5EM. I was rather excited and ordered one at once. Now I'm using it for a few days and it seems to me, it's the best I ever had (in the meantime there was also one of the Benchers - I sold it soon again ...). Imre's magentic paddle is much more precise than my Schurr. It stands like a rock , no sliding at all. Really a fun to use it. And: Have a look at the price...