Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | SWSD-1 - Single Wire Single Direction Beverage Antenna System Help

Reviews Summary for SWSD-1 - Single Wire Single Direction Beverage Antenna System
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $145 usd
Description: Single Wire Single Direction Beverage Antenna System - one Transformer and one Termination Box
More info: http://https://www.arraysolutions.com/swsd-1

You can write your own review of the SWSD-1 - Single Wire Single Direction Beverage Antenna System .

N2EHG Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2017 10:24 Send this review to a friend
Great beverage antenna  Time owned: more than 12 months
Had this beverage antenna along w/a few others I purchased and even build a few myself. It's come in very handy. I love to experiment with antennas, it's helped me pull in signals that were weak on my other antennas, and for 160m and 80m I've found beverages overall really can make a big difference at times. They are typically low cost and very quick and easy to deploy. Naturally you need to have the real estate for use on 160m, but much shorter for say 20m. Having multiple antennas on an array solutions switch allows me to choose the best antenna(s) at any given moment. Highly recommend using /trying beverages.