Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | JK Antenna 30M2 Help

Reviews Summary for JK Antenna 30M2
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$1095
Description: JK302 2 Elements on 30M / 12 Foot Boom
More info: http://https://jkantennas.com/index.html

You can write your own review of the JK Antenna 30M2.

K9XD Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2017 06:26 Send this review to a friend
JK 30M2 Performance  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
If your looking for a very good DX 30M mono band antenna consider the JK 30M2. I had a dipole at 60 feet for 3 years 150 country's worked, so I have a good base for comparison. I'v had the 30M2 antenna up for 5 months now and its performance is outstanding. I have this antenna at 125 feet, ok yes that helps. however the FB side lobes and gain of just 2 elm is impressive. SWR across the band is 1:15 and RL is -23db.

With the dipole I could hear a few JA VK DX but very weak. Now I'm hearing DX S5 to S9 and sometimes louder. Asia VK ZL is now no problem to hear. I have 203 worked and 38 zones worked and 35 CFM. Big pile ups like 3C0L 10 Kc wide pile up's 15 mins your done.

On a band limited to 200W gain is everything. comparing to other MFR 3 elm 30s using the REV Beacons we found the 2el JK as good or better.

Easy to build and very well constructed as are all JK antennas. I have friends who have also JK antennas and express the same opinion, high quality high performance at a competitive price.

Guys face it, when you buy a new antenna it's like a wife. Your stuck with it for decades and hope you made the right dissension. You won't be disappointed with a JK.

73, GOOD DX & if you have any questions look me up.
de K9XD Dave . .