Reviews Categories | Transceivers: VHF/UHF+ Amateur Hand-held | Kiriusn TP660 Help

Reviews Summary for Kiriusn TP660
Kiriusn TP660 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $$199
Description: Single band DMR/Analog Conventional Portable
More info: http://en.kirisun.com/dmr-conventional/portable/dmr-tp660.html

You can write your own review of the Kiriusn TP660.

KB4TXW Rating: 4/5 Oct 22, 2017 08:36 Send this review to a friend
Nice little Radio!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I picked one of these up as new/old stock for a great price and let me say, I am impressed by this little radio. It comes with the software and programming cable and if you have programmed DMR radios before you will have no problem with this . The performance is amazing especially with the receive audio. I mean this thing has plenty of volume. There is no TX audio adjustment in the software, but you really don't need it because it is also nice and loud. It is the standard single line LCD display and menu found on many other DMR radios. It feels nice in hand, a very solid build, not super cheap feeling like a $100 radio. I have been using this for about a week now and I am impressed with it. Is it perfect, no. There are a few rough edges in the software but nothing that you can't figure out. This to be expected in all of the Chinese radios. Overall I am extremely satisfied with this radio.