Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | Zumspot RPi Help

Reviews Summary for Zumspot RPi
Zumspot RPi Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$110 USD
Description: A very sleek DMR, D-Star, P25, System Fusion interface designed to mate with the Raspberry Pi.
More info: http://mmdvm.blogspot.ca/2017/07/we-are-very-happy-to-announce-release.html

You can write your own review of the Zumspot RPi.

VE3TMT Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2017 17:21 Send this review to a friend
Very slick!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The wait list is long, but well worth it. This slick little DMR, P25, D-Star, Fusion UHF hotspot board combo is just the ticket for those wanting to try out DMR, or the other modes, but don't have access to a digital repeater. The Zumspot board, when paired with the Raspberry Pi Zero W is a very small portable hotspot that you can take anywhere. The Pi Zero W features built in wi-fi and Bluetooth. I have my entire setup, along with a Nextion 3.5" display, all mounted to an LG PMC-1000, 10,000 mAH portable power pack that will easily power the setup for days. I can recharge it with a standard micro USB phone charger.

My DMR radio is a Radioddity GD-77 and I get good reports on DMR. I can take the setup with me when I travel, and if I don't have wi-fi, I can use my cell phone as a wi-fi hotspot, giving me access anywhere, anytime.

Lots of support groups on Facebook should you need help setting things up.

Get one, you won't regret it!