Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | BlueMax49ers FTDI USB Data Comm programming cable (for ICOM radi Help

Reviews Summary for BlueMax49ers FTDI USB Data Comm programming cable (for ICOM radi
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$22.95
Description: This cable works with the following ICOM rigs: ID-31, ID-51, ID5100A, ID-5100E,
ID-880H.
More info: http://www.amazon.com

You can write your own review of the BlueMax49ers FTDI USB Data Comm programming cable (for ICOM radi.

WG7GW Rating: 5/5 Oct 30, 2017 18:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service and performance!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had recently moved across the country. Of course, packing was with all good logic and reasoning. However, at this end of the move, there are still boxes and cabinets that have not been unpacked. I needed to program my ICOM ID-880H for the local club and ARES projects.

Unfortunately, I couldn't wait until I just stumbled across the ICOM cables ... yes, I have 2 of them. Probably in the same place.

I ordered this cable from Amazon, not knowing that the maker/distributor was an amateur radio operator (KJ6ZWL). I ordered on a Friday and the package was in the USPS mail on Monday. That's quick service, and it was mailed from California to Missouri.

Functions just FB!! I read the programming on the radio, saved it to disk in case I ever move back west, and re-programmed the radio using the ICOM software. No problem at all.

I would definitely recommend this distributor and this cable. Fine construction.