Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Whiterook MK-65 Help

Reviews Summary for Whiterook MK-65
Whiterook MK-65 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $54
Description: Single Lever Paddle with TiCK Keyer
More info: http://electronicsusa.com/mk65.html

You can write your own review of the Whiterook MK-65.

KC4TXR Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2001 14:22 Send this review to a friend
Way WAY too Cool!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wow... I mean WOW!!! I really really like this thing! Now I know a bunch of you have stumbled across the Whiterook website, looked at the keys and thought "I don't think so". Me too. Then I bought one. WOW! My first thought was "well it's smaller than I thought it would be". Which is good because it was going to be pressed into backwoods adventure QRP service. My second thought after using it a while was "Dammit, now I have to go buy another cuz this one's staying in the shack". I am a design engineer. We take a wierd perverse joy in picking apart other people's products. This keyer could be the subject of a college course on "the perfect design". The use of materials, the fit, the finish, the form, the function... all perfect. And (and it's a BIG and) it handles like a fine Italian sports car. This is a very surprising very high quality product at a give away price. It is simply impossible not to fall in love with the MK-65