Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | KD5EVW--Kenny in Texas Help

Reviews Summary for KD5EVW--Kenny in Texas
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Kenny repairs all makes of radios including the SG-2020. He also builds custom
cables.

You can write your own review of the KD5EVW--Kenny in Texas.

N6AIR Rating: 5/5 Nov 19, 2017 19:41 Send this review to a friend
Fixed my SG-2020  Time owned: more than 12 months
I contacted several repair outfits and nobody wanted to touch my dead SG-2020. But then I found Kenny, KD5EVW.

It being an old radio, I was thinking it wasn't worth putting money into. Why not just put the money toward buying an IC-7300 or an FT-891? I was tempted to throw the SG-2020 in the junk pile. But I contacted Kenny and the low price he quoted made the repair worth it.

In the communications I had with Kenny I could tell he was totally honest, ethical, and highly skilled. You know how hams are supposed to treat fellow hams? Well, Kenny is like that. A real pleasure to deal with.

I'm glad I have my radio back completely repaired and working great, I'm happy that the repair wasn't expensive, and I'm really glad I found a highly skilled technician who I could totally trust.