Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Optibeam OB4-20OWA (4el OWA Yagi 20m) Help

Reviews Summary for Optibeam OB4-20OWA (4el OWA Yagi 20m)
Optibeam OB4-20OWA (4el OWA Yagi 20m) Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $990
Description: The OB4-20 is a modern computer optimized 4 element OWA design for the 20m band.
Gain and pattern are rather stable across the entire 20m band and represent the absolute optimum to be achieved on this just 7.50 meter (24 foot) long boom.
The SWR is extremely low accross the band.
The entire construction (boom, elements) is heavy duty. The boom is square and not only makes the assembly very easy, it makes it impossible that the elements will turn on the boom even under highest winds.
A very compact but high performing 20m monoband Yagi.
More info: http://www.optibeam.de

You can write your own review of the Optibeam OB4-20OWA (4el OWA Yagi 20m).

OZ1HNE Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2017 05:45 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Antenna  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have been the very happy user of a OB4-20OWA for about 6 months and I could not be happier with it. Performence is great, and more than I expected for a 20m yagi on a 7.5m boom. Flat and very low SWR curve over the entire band (what my amplifier like (-:
We already had some days with very high Wind but nothing to worry about with this strong and very well build antenna using very good and strong materials (I like veru much the Square boom when mounting and alignmentof elements). The support by Optibeam (Tom) is excellent and always very helpfull with very fast response. I made the right decistion for sure and I will never regret, Thanks Tom.