Reviews Categories | Ham radio kits | \"WSPR without tears\" rPi kit by ND8I Help

Reviews Summary for \"WSPR without tears\" rPi kit by ND8I
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$40
Description: This is a "daughter" board kit that mates to the 40 pin connector on a Raspberry Pi which generates a 200mw WSPR beacon signal on 30m.
More info: http://wsprwithouttears.com

You can write your own review of the \"WSPR without tears\" rPi kit by ND8I.

N4RT Rating: 5/5 Dec 12, 2017 06:10 Send this review to a friend
Make your rPi do WSPR on 30m  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a great little kit and well documented. For $40 bucks you get the PCB and all the parts as well as the wire and balun material for a 30m EFHW antenna. I put the kit together in about two hours. All the parts are through-hole mounted, so no surface mount parts to worry about. After building the 30m EFHW antenna that comes with the kit, I was getting spots on 30m as far away from Alabama as the Canary Islands! All this on 200mw and my Raspberry Pi! The kit is well documented and Bruce, ND8I, who designed and sells the kit, is very helpful if you have any questions. I have actually used the kit on 17, 20, 40, 80, and 160 (with different antennas, of course). I have no connection with Bruce's business endeavors other than to say I'm a happy customer. Check the website or contact Bruce directly for more info. ND8I is good on QRZ.com.