Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | N1MMlogger Help

Reviews Summary for N1MMlogger
N1MMlogger Reviews: 85 Average rating: 4.7/5 MSRP: $0.00
Description: A free log contest for CW, SSB and RTTY
More info: http://www.N1MM.com

You can write your own review of the N1MMlogger.

K0ZR Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2015 06:27 Send this review to a friend
Meets Every Need/Expectation  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is a phenomenal piece of software. While it may be somewhat complex for things beyond what an average station needs, the bottom line is it still does it and does it well.

K2OWR Rating: 5/5 Nov 4, 2015 07:01 Send this review to a friend
Waited far too long to switch!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Used another software that cost $30 for years and years. Did not want to learn something new. My entire contest group uses N1MM and kept encouraging me to switch and learn it. Finally got sick and tired of the old one failing me right in the middle of the contest and made the effort....OMG! After several contests of learning all the features and now I couldn't ever go back. The support is amazing. I keep finding more and more features every contest.

K2MK Rating: 5/5 Aug 8, 2015 12:16 Send this review to a friend
N1MM Logger+ Very Rich in Features  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I'm a 15 year user of another contest program. It was a difficult transition for me because I wanted the windows to be like the other program and I wanted the various responses to be similar to the other program. Eventually I succeeded in reprogramming my brain and I'm very happy that I did. N1MM+ is loaded with wonderfully rich features that make operating very easy.

Bandmap handling is excellent. Function key programming is very intuitive and easy. And it can be done using a simple text editor as well as through the program. There are way too many additional benefits to describe here.

Monitoring the Yahoo group provides additional tips and solutions. The programmer's response to suggestions is incredibly fast.

The written manual PDF is huge and loaded with solid information. PDF searches work very well.

I highly suggest that you give it a try. Don't give up if it feels too complicated. Work into it slowly and watch some of the on line tutorials.

CE3DNP Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2015 18:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
IMMO itīs the best for contest operationes.

K0ZR Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2015 17:02 Send this review to a friend
The Contester's Choice  Time owned: more than 12 months
I am unable to articulate all the positives of this program if you are into contesting. If you want a "day logger" this is not it, but for quick and versatile contest logging, look no further.

KG3V Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2014 15:41 Send this review to a friend
Superb Contesting Software  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used N1MM for several years now, and recently moved to the new "PLUS" version (which is still free). This is a fantastic piece of software, probably the best free software I have ever seen. The support forum and support by the N1MM team can't be beat. Example - I once was working a contest and found a somewhat annoying bug that was unique to my radio. The next morning, while the contest was still ongoing, they sent me a special version that fixed my problem, before they could upgrade the product. What else can I say?

K6WDE Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2014 00:41 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic - N1MMLogger+  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Thanks team for all the hard work on this amazing piece of software! I was introduced to the Classic version by KH7Y (of tropo ducting fame) during the June Field Day activities here on the Big Island of Hawaii.

I am a Mac computer guy and N1MMLogger+ runs super under VMWare 6.0.4 and Windows 8.1. As a fairly new US Extra class ham, the bandmap and the total hardware integration/control with my Elecraft KX3/KXPA100 has changed my operating style completely. For us QRP and low power guys without pan adapters, this FREE software takes most of the work out of S&P.

I didn't know the N1MMLogger Classic at all, but the learning curve for this tool is not too bad, there are plenty of resources available on line.

I use a 13" Macbook Pro Retina (late 2013), OSX 10.9.2 with 2 monitors, 1 screen with my Mac stuff and the other screen with VMWare/Windows 8.1 and the various N1MMLogger+ windows.

Mac folks thinking of a complete contesting package ... run, don't walk to N1MMLogger+!

Dave, K6WDE/KH6

XV4TUJ Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2014 05:38 Send this review to a friend
Perfect for contesting/DX  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use it at my operating position for logging the QSOs, both during contests and DXing. My TS-590s is controlled by CAT and I use a Winkeyer compatible keyer by K3NG. It also key my TS-590s "Voice memories" so it's perfect for CW and SSB.
Learning how to use all the features and shortcuts is not easy, but after a few hours you start to really enjoy its great ergonomic and visual features.
Together with QScope for statistics and DXKeeper for QSLing, I have everything to smoothly operate my station.

Yan - XV4Y.

K6SDW Rating: 4/5 Dec 28, 2013 11:35 Send this review to a friend
Good stuff!  Time owned: more than 12 months
It's the Swiss-Army knife of logging software.

Free

Big learning curve so read the manual

Be careful asking questions of the forum, I thought I was asking a simple, non-threating question about networking and I got slammed from one of the N1MM Ops - Ham made me feel like I was questioning his family or something

hmmmmm read the DAMN manual!

Cheers All,

4L5O Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2013 07:08 Send this review to a friend
FAST&SLOW CW  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
VERY GOOD LOGGER, I LIKE IT,
I HAD BEFORE TR4W AND THER IS PROGRAMING CW MASSAGE FAST SLOW, CTRL/P/F. & CTRL/P/S.
CAN I USE THIS FUNCTION IN N1MM LOGER, IF YES HOW CAN I DO?
THANK YOU FOR INFO.