Reviews Categories | Ham Radio Book Resellers | W7FG Vintage Manuals Help

Reviews Summary for W7FG Vintage Manuals
Reviews: 15 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $5-35
Description: W7FG Vintage Manuals is the place to go to find excellent manuals for your old radios. These are not shabby photo copies, but binded and excellent photo copying of manuals so you can read them. In manuals that include schematics
W7FG does a great job of producing usable and readable schematics.

You can write your own review of the W7FG Vintage Manuals.

VE7TLH Rating: 4/5 Nov 28, 2001 16:33 Send this review to a friend
Good product & service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the Icom IC-730 manual since my 'almost a boat anchor' didn't come with one.

It arrived (to Canada) well packed and in good condition. It is a good quality photocopy of an original Icom IC730 manual. The only flaw I could point out is that the original is slightly better in the photos of the PC Boards. (shadow detail lost in the photocopy process) Beyond that, the overall product is very good, well bound and should last at least as long as the factory product.

I would buy from them again, and probably will buy the service manual for the ic-730 in fact.

VE4AMN Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2001 12:12 Send this review to a friend
Fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a Heathkit Ar-3 manual by phone. It arrived within 5 days which is fast service to Canada. The manual is a good reproduction and exactly what I needed. Much better than manuals on CD that I have ordered from e-bay. The price was right. Highly recommended.
M0AIR Rating: 5/5 Jul 26, 2001 16:39 Send this review to a friend
Reliable trustworthy company with helpful staff  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a TenTec Century 21 570 manual from W7FG - and it arrived in short order, even though they had to send it air mail abroad. The copy is full size - easy to read and proudly sits next to the rig. I would recommend them to anyone that needs a hard-to-get manual. Nice people to do business with - with a beautiful product.
K4IA Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2001 08:54 Send this review to a friend
Nice Job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the manual for a Heathkit SB-102. It came in two days and I was very pleased with the quality. Nicely copied and with a comb binder. They even reproduced the big foldout schematics. It is close to the orginal as you could get. I will call on these folks again.
WOR7AVC Rating: 5/5 Mar 12, 2001 17:27 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great copies of manuals for those that need them.