Reviews Categories | Ham Repeater Controllers | EchoStation Repeater Control Software Help

Reviews Summary for EchoStation Repeater Control Software
EchoStation Repeater Control Software Reviews: 4 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $19.95 after 30-day trial
Description: Complete repeater-control and "announcement machine" program for Windows. Runs as a simplex repeater or duplex repeater, using the PC sound card to connect to the radios. Includes Internet or modem-based control link. Voice announcements can be scheduled at designated times.
More info: http://www.synergenics.com/sc/

You can write your own review of the EchoStation Repeater Control Software.

N2KEJ Rating: 5/5 Jul 24, 2011 08:09 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Controller  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used this on my 6 meter repeater with an old 266 Mhz computer running XP 24/7 for the past 8 years with no problems. Very stable with great audio.
Takes a little bit of time to properly get audio adjusted but for the money you can't beat this controller.
Also used this on another computer for a 2 meter repeater backup while the main repeater was out of service. Very easy to setup, only took a few minutes. Highly recommended.

KC8POU Rating: 5/5 Jan 18, 2004 12:00 Send this review to a friend
Best deal yet!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've been looking high and low for a cheap repeater controller for my coverted GE Master II 6 Meter repeater project. Since I have a mountain of older, but still useful computers around, this was the best solution for me. Functionallity is great - the internet server control link is short on functions, but it allows for control of the station via the net - something most card controllers don't have standard. Documentation of radio to PC link cabling is short on substance. The basic answer of "buy a rigblaster" is not the reply most jackleggers will want to hear. I prefer to build my own. Summary - stable and functional program. IF you have an old computer laying around, this is a great deal at $20. I suggest you brush up on interfacing your rigs to your PC or you'll spend what you save on the rigblasters needed to make this thing work. $109 x2 for a fully duplexed repeater.

YV1NEW Rating: 4/5 Dec 12, 2003 19:55 Send this review to a friend
GOOD!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am testing the program and a problem I found is When opening the autopatch with DTMF form another radio the one with the autopatch connected begings to transmit on and off, thus not leting me send the tlf, number. I have paid attention on the fail safe feture, and when doing this both singnals (DTR and RTS)come on and off.

Am I connecting someting wrong or this is why it says, "not recomended for hardware problems" on the manual??
Perhaps someone can help me.
cyicon@mipunto.com
Thanks

KV3A Rating: 5/5 Dec 6, 2003 19:23 Send this review to a friend
SUPER  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Super controller, it takes some time to get it set up properly. And as the manual recomends-use the squelch control interface. This has to be the most flexable controller ever. By using 2 radios you can set up a repeater on any input/output needed. Can't be beat for emergency operations, or to replace a machine that is down.
Just take the time to read the manual, and get your settings right. Now if it just came with a duplexer that was as flexable, ha ha. Thanks for a great program. 73 To All