Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models Help

Reviews Summary for G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models
G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models Reviews: 136 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $between £40 and £60
Description: Rig to PC interface with opto-isolator.
Fits most rigs (hf and vhf/uhf)

You can write your own review of the G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models.

M0CIW Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2016 13:26 Send this review to a friend
usb Isoterm-Multicon Interface with Linux Computer  Time owned: more than 12 months
Having enjoyed PSK31 using the usb Isoterm-Multicon Interface with Digipan under the Windows Xp operating system, I was keen to use an older computer with a Linux operating system.

The usb Interface works well under the Linux Ubuntu v14.04 operating system (includes CP2102 driver) with Fldigi (Linux v3.21.80-1) giving me the option of more digi-modes. Both programs were downloaded and installed from the Ubuntu Software Centre. Audio to and from the rig worked immediately. However, for this version of Linux, it was necessary to run a command to add your "username" to the "dialout" group to activate the PTT link.
2E0GNI Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2016 01:59 Send this review to a friend
Lovely bit of kit  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Having struggled with a home made PTT cable for my FT897 I was always fighting the ALC levels on my rig when using digi modes, particularly after starting to experiment with JT. I contacted Johnny about his product and the responses were so helpful I knew I was onto a winner, so I ordered one - it was delivered within 48 hours!

The product is well made and a delight to install - anyone can do it. It comes with all pre requisite software and installs easily. The instructions are so clear that, if like me you hate digipan (the recommended program) its easy to apply the correct settings to your program of choice.

Its an absolute treat to have such fine control over a signal going into the rig - couldn't do my digi work without this now!
SA7ATK Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2016 10:04 Send this review to a friend
GREAT product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
High quality product for a very good price . Fast delivery , easy to install . In short : 5 Star Product , 5 Star Service . TNX to Johnny , a very pleasant experience ! I highly recommend this product.
MW0JZE Rating: 5/5 Jul 17, 2015 23:22 Send this review to a friend
If everything in life was this easy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered Monday late afternoon, arrived Wednesday morning!! Have to admit I am a newbie to DATA modes and wanted to make the best of a new mode. M0OXO brought an old version along to MC0SHL EU-124 trip to Ramsey this year (2015)and I was very impressed with how easy it was to setup. As soon as I got home I looked up Johnny G3LIV and promptly ordered the USB Deluxe Dual. A I said before I am a newbie BUT in under an hour I had both rigs setup and TXing/RXing via Logger32 MMVARI.

Thanks Johnny for a great product.

G0RQL Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2015 04:52 Send this review to a friend
Traveller data interface  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been a user of Johnny's interfaces for quite a few years,started with the data interface lead for the FT920 radio and when easypal arrived I ordered the usb deluxe unit.
Following the satisfaction I got from these units I ordered the Traveller interface which from date of order arrived 1st class mail in four days,up and running in the next 30mins.
Very satisfactory equipment and well made to a high standard. Don G0RQL.
G7DDN Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2015 14:21 Send this review to a friend
Top product from a Top Ham  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent product, beautifully made, but the best thing of all is the excellent support and practical help in true ham tradition that you get from Johnny.

I got the USB Traveller version and it is seriously cute for portable use but is equally at home in the shack too.

Compared to similar units it is even less expensive, meaning Johnny's offering is a winner on all fronts.

Totally recommended!
CA3RVF Rating: 5/5 Mar 12, 2015 12:04 Send this review to a friend
Works great!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very good product, works perfectly. Communicaction with John was fast and easy.
GM6TVR Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2015 01:17 Send this review to a friend
DUAL DELUXE USB INTERFACE   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have purchased other kit from Johnny many years ago and more recently one of his Dual Deluxe USB Interface units.
Having a number of rigs to cater for, and after one email to Johnny and receiving a prompt and pleasant reply from him, I was very quickly supplied with the interface and cables to suit my rigs.
Top kit and service from this gentleman.
2M0YIO Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2014 06:42 Send this review to a friend
g3liv isoterm-multicon traveller interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
i have bought 3 different interfaces from johnny great little units great price and great value can highly recomend johnnys interface and great guy to deal with regards 2m0yio brian
G8JLM Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2014 08:39 Send this review to a friend
Superb Digital Interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
You can take it as read that the G3LIV interface works and works really well. The unique selling point for this digital interface is the man behind the product namely Johnny G3LIV, because I found him really approachable on the phone (+44)191 2843028 and he was only too willing to customise for me by making the lead from my rig to the interface, the length I wanted. He just wants to please his customers, it's that simple. I commend this product without hesitation.