Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models Help

Reviews Summary for G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models
G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models Reviews: 128 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $between £40 and £60
Description: Rig to PC interface with opto-isolator.
Fits most rigs (hf and vhf/uhf)
More info: http://www.g3liv.co.uk

You can write your own review of the G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models.

2M0YIO Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2014 06:42 Send this review to a friend
g3liv isoterm-multicon traveller interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
i have bought 3 different interfaces from johnny great little units great price and great value can highly recomend johnnys interface and great guy to deal with regards 2m0yio brian

G8JLM Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2014 08:39 Send this review to a friend
Superb Digital Interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
You can take it as read that the G3LIV interface works and works really well. The unique selling point for this digital interface is the man behind the product namely Johnny G3LIV, because I found him really approachable on the phone (+44)191 2843028 and he was only too willing to customise for me by making the lead from my rig to the interface, the length I wanted. He just wants to please his customers, it's that simple. I commend this product without hesitation.

G3NPZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2014 12:53 Send this review to a friend
Isoterm Multicon USB  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I took delivery of this item a few weeks ago and have been very impressed with it. Following the instructions provided by Johnny the item worked first time using Airlink Express Software provided.It took me a while to get the hang of the Airlink software as I have been a SSB man for the last 55 years.I am still learning but it is great fun and a very well built device.
Congratulations to Johnny for a very good product at a very competitive price.

G3ZCH Rating: 5/5 Jan 28, 2014 06:15 Send this review to a friend
Great Interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Easily installed and great build quality. Highly recommend this product.

N6OSB Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2013 23:52 Send this review to a friend
Better than signalink - Best bang for your buck  Time owned: more than 12 months
Best bang for your buck, this does FSK and AFSK and doesn't cost $300-400 like other similar interfaces. Johnny has great communication and is a fast shipper.

G1MSD Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2013 08:22 Send this review to a friend
delux dual isoterm interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
well having had a first isoterm from johnny it was about time to get another, to expand my radio shack, so looking at G3LIV,S web page I found that there was a dual interface,so I placed an order with johnny, back came a reply that he was about to make a new dual interface but there would have to be a wait,well after a few weeks i got the new interface with all supplied cables,which i ordered jrc135 and ic 7000,and the usb cable for switching and mic and headphone cables plus cd. with programs on and insuction manual, also phone no to have one to one with johnny if needed, haveing set everything up and switched on rx was ok but no tx as my laptop had not got the right drivers in so out with the cd which has the drives on and then, try again with com port4 now set all was ok.now i can rx and tx on digimodes psk31, mmsstv,rtty with no problems, the interface box is nice looking small box with two in puts for two rigs ,usb & mic & phone socket on the back, on the front is rx&tx led lights. and two controls for power settings. the boards are dual side with gold eching, all in all a very nice piece of kit, well worth the money should last me years if i look after it well, any one useing digimodes should have one of these in the shack, well done johnny, thank you raymond G1MSD/9H4RN

MM6BYB Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2013 06:17 Send this review to a friend
Best Interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi I just work on this interface is very easy to connect and use.Johnny is person who give easy life for everybody who love digi mode .I want say to Johnny thanks so much You doing greate job .hight recommend product.73 for all and I hope see you on Digital Mode :):):)

EI2EK Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2012 07:34 Send this review to a friend
Solid Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As a 'new' Ham (operating after a 40 year hiatus) PSK31 looked like fun so did some research on interfaces and decided on G3LIV's ISOTERM MULTICON USB to marry my computer, running Windows 2000, to my Yaesu FT 840. On installing the unit there was a slight glitch with my aged (like myself!) computer but an email to Johnny/G3LIV was responded to directly and all was sorted. It's a well made, sturdy, product and the two potentiometers on the facia are handy to fine tune the drives. Am now having fun seeking QSO's on the waterfall. So 5 out of 5 for build, function and service. Thanks also to K7AGE/Randy for his PSK31 tutorials on Youtube.

M1EAR Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2012 12:25 Send this review to a friend
Follow Up  Time owned: more than 12 months
Hi All, just a follow up from my first review in March 2011. I moved house a short while ago and during the moved my Isoterm Multicon was dropped face down onto the marble floor, the waterfall drive control took the full force and was damaged beyound repair. I emailed Johnny (G3LIV) with my tail of woe and he promised me the repair wouldn't cost the earth. Within two days of him receiving it back in the U.K. he emailed me saying it was on it's way back to me here in Cyprus. The service is beyond compare & the cost even better.... Without doupt the best there is, my grateful thanks to Johnny Melvin (G3LIV) from Richard 5B4AJG aka M1EAR.

IZ0DCK Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2012 02:41 Send this review to a friend
Isoterm Dual Interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needing to substitute my old bulky PK232 (with sound interface) with a more efficient box, I was lucky enough to "meet" the Isoterm Dual Deluxe onto Johnny G3LIV internet site. After some emails with the always keen to help Johnny, I decided to go for the Isoterm Dual Deluxe so to keep the dual rig capability I got from my old box with the possibility to use it on field . Also the need for a very "non standard" cable (one of my rigs is the old faithful jrc-135) was easily solved from Johnny good attitude to "problem" solution.
After three (yes 3) days I got (in Italy) my new little nice box from Johnny; few minutes in reading the little and very clear manual and I was "on air" . What could I say? I strongly recommend this nice product coming together with a very helpful pre and post sales support given from Johnny