Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models Help

Reviews Summary for G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models
G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models Reviews: 133 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $between £40 and £60
Description: Rig to PC interface with opto-isolator.
Fits most rigs (hf and vhf/uhf)

You can write your own review of the G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models.

MW0JZE Rating: 5/5 Jul 17, 2015 23:22 Send this review to a friend
If everything in life was this easy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered Monday late afternoon, arrived Wednesday morning!! Have to admit I am a newbie to DATA modes and wanted to make the best of a new mode. M0OXO brought an old version along to MC0SHL EU-124 trip to Ramsey this year (2015)and I was very impressed with how easy it was to setup. As soon as I got home I looked up Johnny G3LIV and promptly ordered the USB Deluxe Dual. A I said before I am a newbie BUT in under an hour I had both rigs setup and TXing/RXing via Logger32 MMVARI.

Thanks Johnny for a great product.

G0RQL Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2015 04:52 Send this review to a friend
Traveller data interface  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been a user of Johnny's interfaces for quite a few years,started with the data interface lead for the FT920 radio and when easypal arrived I ordered the usb deluxe unit.
Following the satisfaction I got from these units I ordered the Traveller interface which from date of order arrived 1st class mail in four days,up and running in the next 30mins.
Very satisfactory equipment and well made to a high standard. Don G0RQL.
G7DDN Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2015 14:21 Send this review to a friend
Top product from a Top Ham  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent product, beautifully made, but the best thing of all is the excellent support and practical help in true ham tradition that you get from Johnny.

I got the USB Traveller version and it is seriously cute for portable use but is equally at home in the shack too.

Compared to similar units it is even less expensive, meaning Johnny's offering is a winner on all fronts.

Totally recommended!
CA3RVF Rating: 5/5 Mar 12, 2015 12:04 Send this review to a friend
Works great!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very good product, works perfectly. Communicaction with John was fast and easy.
GM6TVR Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2015 01:17 Send this review to a friend
DUAL DELUXE USB INTERFACE   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have purchased other kit from Johnny many years ago and more recently one of his Dual Deluxe USB Interface units.
Having a number of rigs to cater for, and after one email to Johnny and receiving a prompt and pleasant reply from him, I was very quickly supplied with the interface and cables to suit my rigs.
Top kit and service from this gentleman.
2M0YIO Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2014 06:42 Send this review to a friend
g3liv isoterm-multicon traveller interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
i have bought 3 different interfaces from johnny great little units great price and great value can highly recomend johnnys interface and great guy to deal with regards 2m0yio brian
G8JLM Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2014 08:39 Send this review to a friend
Superb Digital Interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
You can take it as read that the G3LIV interface works and works really well. The unique selling point for this digital interface is the man behind the product namely Johnny G3LIV, because I found him really approachable on the phone (+44)191 2843028 and he was only too willing to customise for me by making the lead from my rig to the interface, the length I wanted. He just wants to please his customers, it's that simple. I commend this product without hesitation.
G3NPZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2014 12:53 Send this review to a friend
Isoterm Multicon USB  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I took delivery of this item a few weeks ago and have been very impressed with it. Following the instructions provided by Johnny the item worked first time using Airlink Express Software provided.It took me a while to get the hang of the Airlink software as I have been a SSB man for the last 55 years.I am still learning but it is great fun and a very well built device.
Congratulations to Johnny for a very good product at a very competitive price.
G3ZCH Rating: 5/5 Jan 28, 2014 06:15 Send this review to a friend
Great Interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Easily installed and great build quality. Highly recommend this product.
N6OSB Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2013 23:52 Send this review to a friend
Better than signalink - Best bang for your buck  Time owned: more than 12 months
Best bang for your buck, this does FSK and AFSK and doesn't cost $300-400 like other similar interfaces. Johnny has great communication and is a fast shipper.