Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models Help

Reviews Summary for G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models
G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models Reviews: 126 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $between £40 and £60
Description: Rig to PC interface with opto-isolator.
Fits most rigs (hf and vhf/uhf)
More info: http://www.g3liv.co.uk

You can write your own review of the G3LIV Isoterm-Multicon Interfaces - All models.

M0MAC Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2012 09:21 Send this review to a friend
Top Quality product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the Isoterm USB Interface on Sunday afternoon and it was delivered to door on Tuesday morning early . Wow , top quality service and the help and advice from Johnny was really great , well done Johnny.
Jim M0MAC

M6WWT Rating: 5/5 Jun 1, 2012 03:18 Send this review to a friend
excellent interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchase the Isoterm Multicom from Johnny very good unit small and compact very satisfied with it and very good service from Johnny

SV1HFY Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2012 10:22 Send this review to a friend
Rock solid excellent quality and support  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Best interface I have had with rock solid performance and excellent build quality. Johnny is the best so even if you are not satisfied with something, he will work it patiently with you and keep you satisfied.

If only Johnny's USB interfaces had the FTDI chipset instead of the prolific, it would have been just perfect! There are some driver issues with the prolific USB chipset so if you are concerned about this it is best to get one of Johnny's serial interfaces such as this one here and an FTDI serial converter.

G3NPL Rating: 5/5 Feb 18, 2012 04:36 Send this review to a friend
excellent interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought Isoterm-Multicom, received it within 2 days. Well made unit,working in less than half hour. The best interface I have used.

G3IOI Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2012 03:21 Send this review to a friend
Two rig solution  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted to use both my Electraft K3 and Yaesu FT-897D on digi modes. A friend suggested that I check out the G3LIV site and after a pleasant chat with Johnny I ordered an 'Isoterm Dual Deluxe'.
The lead for the K3 was not a stock item but Johnny made one up.
I took the PCB out of the case to have a look and I must say that the construction is supurb and also nice and compact.
It is a treat to be able to use either rig at the push of a button and I thoroughly recommend the 'Isoterm Dual Deluxe' as a two rig solution.

G0VHT Rating: 5/5 Dec 2, 2011 10:34 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product, Excellent Customer Service!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Johnny is a delightful Ham offering a range of first class range of radio interface products combined with outstanding individual customer service.

I recently purchased a USB version of the Isoterm Multicon to use with my laptop. The interface worked first time, straight out of the box. Clear easy to follow instructions were provided, build quality is excellent and Johnny includes all the 'extras' needed to get you going (USB installation disk, a number of software programs, matching rig, PC & USB leads).

A long lasting product which will give years of trouble free service (yes I have purchased Johnny's products before)!

One final point, my Isoterm was posted to me immediately after payment was sent. Unfortunately, good old Royal Mail (UK's postal service) managed to lose the parcel despite being sent 'recorded delivery'. I informed Johhny by telephone and we ended up having a super 40 minute natter about life and work experiences in general!

Johnny sent a replacement Isoterm without any quibbling or delay and did so via special delivery to gaurentee this reached me next working day! He point blank refused my offer to pay all additional postage costs.

So there it is, if you need a top quality PC/Radio interface to use PSK31, SSTV etc, go on buy one of these, you won't regret it!

G5VZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2011 13:56 Send this review to a friend
Delighted!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This isn't the first of G3LIV's products I've bought. It is as excellent as the earlier devices. I do like the traditional idea of supplying the interface with a paper instruction book that you can pick up and read without first having to fiddle about with a CD or download it.
It was despatched immediately after I'd decided which model met my requirements and arrived the following day.
It's well made, too, and took no time at all to connect up and be on the air WSPR.

ZL4TE Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2011 02:23 Send this review to a friend
Superb  Time owned: more than 12 months
I originally bought a psk interface for my FT857 in about 2006. It was up and worning within minutes.

Changed rigs in 2007, and got an isoterm multicon. Again up and running within minutes.

Moved to ZL in 2008, lost the paperwork in the move. Phone call to Jonny and he could not have been more helpful.

The unit is in operation most days, and I have enjoyed PSK, RTTY,SSTV and the odd Olivia contact all over the world.

It just sits there, does its stuff, and has never given a moments trouble.

Top rate item

G3XAP Rating: 5/5 Oct 20, 2011 01:59 Send this review to a friend
Great Product, Fantastic Support  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've recently bought my second interface from Johnny and had problems setting it up with a new laptop. The problem turned out to be a fault with the laptop, not with the interface.

I e-mailed Johnny several times trying to get to the root of the problem and he always replied promptly with suggestions - nothing was too much trouble for him. He even posted a replacement cable to me in case that was the problem.

Not only is the product first class, but the service that you get from Johnny is second to none.

If you're looking for an interface, you cannot do better than go to G3LIV.

Thanks Johnny - you're a star.

Phil G3XAP

2E0JWW Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2011 01:45 Send this review to a friend
2E0JWW  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchased the Isoterm-USB a few weeks ago from Johny G3LIV.The unit was easy to set up and had it working in 15 mins with my Yaesu FT-857D,no problems at all.I can only say what other people have said in other reviews,that Johny is a true gent and bends over backwards to help people,nothing is to much trouble.
Many thanks Johny.