Reviews Categories | Transceivers: VHF/UHF+ Amateur Hand-held | Yaesu FT-41R Help

Reviews Summary for Yaesu FT-41R
Yaesu FT-41R Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.7/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: 440MHz HT

You can write your own review of the Yaesu FT-41R.

G1HQK Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2003 18:15 Send this review to a friend
For the price!  Time owned: more than 12 months
What can I say, only just registered on the site and thought this great radio deservered another comment. I purchased mine new about 18 months ago at a cost of 99, yep 99 brand new with CTCSS fitted!

What can I say, reliable, clear crisp audio. As I only live about 3 miles from a repeater I need no external antennea and can happily work off the battery for several hours mainly due to the limited power output.

Thought about trading for new dual bander, but decided to keep as my backup set, cannot part with it.

KD7GXU Rating: 4/5 May 8, 2002 12:40 Send this review to a friend
good uhf ht  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is a great UHF HT. The display is the best of any HT that I have seen. It is easy to program with the computer cable. Everyone says my audio is great. The only complaint that I have is that the receive audio is too low. You have to turn the radio way up to hear anything.

KC2GOW Rating: 5/5 Aug 31, 2001 14:46 Send this review to a friend
Great 70cm radio.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I love my 41r it is an unbeliveable radio. For the price I paid I can't enjoy the radio enough.