Reviews Categories | Transceivers: VHF/UHF+ Amateur Hand-held | Icom IC-O3AT Help

Reviews Summary for Icom IC-O3AT
Icom IC-O3AT Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: 220MHz HT

You can write your own review of the Icom IC-O3AT.

K4SDC Rating: 5/5 Jan 12, 2005 16:57 Send this review to a friend
Good HT If You Can Find One  Time owned: more than 12 months
I got mine from someone through a want ad I posted on eHam and have been pleased with the way it performs. It isn't used very often, but it hasn't failed me yet. It's simple, uncomplicated to use, and very reliable. I wouldn't mind having another one so my YL and I could use them instead of 2m.

73 de K4SDC

KC7MMI Rating: 4/5 Apr 20, 2001 00:58 Send this review to a friend
Great 220 Portable  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
To begin with, I am not an Icom person so I am not biased towards this radio automatically. I bought this radio at a hamfest almost a year ago for the whopping price of $40. I did, however, have to buy an insert for the battery. So that was around $10. For $50 I had a fully functional IC-O3AT. This radio has 10 memories, CTCSS encode, and a DTMF keypad. There's only a couple repeaters around here that are any good so this radio doesn't get much use. Anyway, if you can get ahold of one of these radios for $100, you're doing good.