Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | SONY MDR-V700D, Dynamic Stereo Headphones Help

Reviews Summary for SONY MDR-V700D, Dynamic Stereo Headphones
SONY MDR-V700D,  Dynamic Stereo Headphones Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $149.99
Description: Sony MDR-V700DJ, stereo, closed dynamic, 50mm dome type, 5-30khz, impedence 24ohms@1khz, 107db/Mw sensitivity, 3watt power handling capability, single-sided cord, .25"stereo/3.5mm stereo,
More info: http://bpgprod.sel.sony.com/bpcnav/app/99999/10/79/52653.99999.product.BPC.html

You can write your own review of the SONY MDR-V700D, Dynamic Stereo Headphones.

VK4APN Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2005 13:16 Send this review to a friend
Great comfort, excellent audio  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Quality headphones, great audio and build quality. Can be folded up to very compact size for travelling etc

KC2HZW Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2003 15:58 Send this review to a friend
Awesome Audio  Time owned: more than 12 months
I searched the eHam reviews looking for the best headset I could find. Then I went out and listened to them in the store. (Not an easy task to find all of these in a working display!) These headphones are by far the nicest I found. Construction quality is great but the sound is truely awesome. Hooked up to my Mark V Field with the dual recievers running is an incredible experience --- you don't miss much, even in rough conditions. The headband is very soft and they are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, even with glasses. They really block out all the room noises so you can concentrate on what you are hearing. Sony even provides a nice little bag to store them in if you travel with them. This headset retails for $149 but I was able to find them for $99 on the net. Try them, you'll really like them!

WV4R Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2001 14:34 Send this review to a friend
These babies are the Real Enchilada fer Sure!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered these Sony MDR-V700DJ headphones sight unseen, strictly on Specs... the kiss of death! However, when I opened the box, I was mesmerized by the vision of quality and professionalism they conveyed. From the super long single cord with Both .25" and 3.5mm ends, to the feel... nothing plasticy or cheap here. I clamped them around my head and was amazed at the quality of sound and the comfort for long periods. Although they are 'closed' they are round and seal over your ear not around it... Unless you have Tiny ears! The humogous 50mm drivers and 24ohm impedence will take 3Watts which will make you deaf before distortion. They ain't kiddin' when they say 5-30khz. response either... Awesome. I use them on my TS-870 and my Behringer Mixer interchangeably with equally satisfying results. Of course IF money is NO object... go for the MDR-V900 model and live the dream. For the money, they are a Best Buy for Quality, Performance & Price. 73 es God bless, wv4r.