Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | AALog for Windows 3.1/9x/NT Help

Reviews Summary for AALog for Windows 3.1/9x/NT
AALog for Windows 3.1/9x/NT Reviews: 17 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $49.00
Description: Shareware Logger
More info: http://www.dxsoft.com/en/products/aalog/

You can write your own review of the AALog for Windows 3.1/9x/NT.

WD0HWX Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2001 18:06 Send this review to a friend
neat logging software  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I tried a number of logging programs, some good, some not so great. AALog impressed me the most. It is easy to use, quick data entry, etc. V2.0 doesn't support export to Cabrillo, but Alex says v2.1 is due soon and will do that. It will also have a 'contest module' out soon (beta is already out). It has just a couple of very minor little quirks, but overall it is excellent! And support from the author? -- unbeatable. Email him one day, you'll have a response the same day or the next.

ON7RK Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2001 05:05 Send this review to a friend
Best ever...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Best program i ever used.

When you ask something to Alex, it is in the
next release of the program...

DL2RR Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2001 08:59 Send this review to a friend
Great program with many possibilities  Time owned: more than 12 months
The program pleases me, because it offers everything that I would like. Beyond that the author is endeavored to implement also further desires.
It offers an outline or a statistics without large expenditure to me.
However one must understand it. You must be able to serve it above all, then it shows, what it can do!

EW4EW Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2001 01:32 Send this review to a friend
A simple best Logger  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Nice Log and easy for used

W0TUP Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2001 17:27 Send this review to a friend
Best Logger  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been running AALOG for about 2 years now and I find that its the best logger around, and I think I have tried them all.
Easy to configure just the way you want it.
The support is great, just email Alexander and within minutes you will have an answer.
There's just not a better one out there.

Nels W0TUP

KF6RMW Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2001 16:48 Send this review to a friend
Great piece of software. Give it a try!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've been looking for logging software for a while and tried various different ones. I ended up purchasing AALog and using version 2 beta 7 since it did pretty much most of what I wanted.

It has support for various callbooks, including RAC and QRZ. It has support for various awards, DXCC, WAS, IOTA, etc.

The log layout on screen is also configurable. You can arrange which items you would like to see and in what order. So if you like callsign first, then the date and time, you can arrange it that way in the visual on screen log.

W1MFS Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2000 18:17 Send this review to a friend
A simple user friendly logger...  Time owned: unknown months
I've been searching for a easy to use logging program to run on my Windows system and AAlog was just that. Simple to setup and simple to learn. I had one small problem so I emailed the author and he responded quickly with a fix. Give it a try.