Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | Nu-Ware - Nu-Morse and Nu-Test Help

Reviews Summary for Nu-Ware - Nu-Morse and Nu-Test
Nu-Ware - Nu-Morse and Nu-Test Reviews: 13 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Free Trial & $45.00 Register
Description: Nu-Test: Everything you need to pass first time is included. Generates on-screen tests with diagrams using the FCC question pools Displays an "Explanation" Help topic for every question. Test review and automatic test scoring. Part 97 of the FCC rules with interactive jumps RF exposure tables.
NuMorse: Beginner? You have a choice of training courses! The First Steps feature will gently introduce you to the code and take you through a step-by-step structured training course. NuMorse Pro can offer a Koch based course as well! Taking your test? Then try out the tests administered by NuMorse Pro to boost your confidence. Speed fiend? A comprehensive array of features will hone your copy skills to the limit. Instructor? Track students progress. Instantly set up the program for students at different levels of ability.
More info: http://www.nu-ware.com

You can write your own review of the Nu-Ware - Nu-Morse and Nu-Test.

KB3HDN Rating: 5/5 Dec 12, 2001 08:47 Send this review to a friend
Perfect for learning the code  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I used Nu-Morse to augment the training tapes I got from ARRL to pass the 5 WPM test. I really needed the capability of controlling the size of the character pool (i.e., only send letters a,e,n, and t for this practice session) because some letters just took longer to sink in. :-)

Very well done. I liked the user interface and the flexibility. Try it, I don't think you will be disappointed. I'm anxious to up my code speed so I'll be firing NM up once more!

GL!

EI2JC Rating: 5/5 May 28, 2001 07:02 Send this review to a friend
Passed !  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
NuMorse is an excellent program.I would have been lost without it. There were no CW men within 40 miles of me so had to learn it on my own. Very flexible in setting up practise drills, got me thro my 12wpm test(and beyond) no problem.
73 de Noel Ei2JC(ex-Ei7FFB)

N1XTV Rating: 5/5 May 27, 2001 15:26 Send this review to a friend
Excellent programs and even better support  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased and used Nu-Morse to get to 5 WPM and pass my Tech Plus test a few years ago. Nu-Morse is an excellent way to learn code.

Now that I'm a General studying for Extra, I purchased Nu-Morse Pro and Nu-Test (with the Extra module activated) and can high recommend these programs. Nu-Morse Pro has gotten me up to about 25 WPM!

And Nu-Test is a great program for learning, not just memorizing the Test Pool Questions.

Support from Tony is the best!