Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSLSHOP Help

Reviews Summary for QSLSHOP
QSLSHOP Reviews: 122 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $120 $ incl. shipment to US
Description: High glossy QSL cards, customs and from digital stock

QSL Shop,

Majakowskiring 38, 13156 Berlin, GERMANY

phone: +49 30 / 44 66 94 73 fax: +49 30 / 44 66 94 69

More info: http://www.qslshop.com

You can write your own review of the QSLSHOP.

K0QD Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2013 05:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Format changes to my order were quickly and properly achieved. The cards arrived within the estimated time. I am delighted with the service and the final product. I highly recommend the QSL Shop.

K2MFY Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2013 08:05 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality, Fair Prices, Excellent Customer Service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is the third time I am re-ordering my existing QSL from QSLShop. The quality is excellent and the service is outstanding.
It initially took about six weeks for my new batch of 6000 QSLs to go from confirmation of order to arrival in NYC. (Order split into two shipping boxes, but one got delayed.)
QSLShop responded immediately (e-mail) to my concern in trying to track down the second box (which took an additional four weeks stuck in NY customs!). Compliments to QSLShop representative Sabine, DL3KWS, for all her help-very caring person.

G3SMT Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2013 14:19 Send this review to a friend
Very good  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The QSL design service was very good and fast. The cards were received OK and I was very pleased with them. Just have to write them out now !!!

AC4G Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2013 18:19 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered 4000 V73CW QSLs dating back to 2001 and many DXers who received my QSLS for V73CW/V7G can attest to their quality. I will be placing another order soon for my own AC4G QSL cards.

AA1VX Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2013 07:59 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is my 3rd order from QSLSHOP, and I have been delighted with all three versions of my cards. Sabine (DL3KWS) does a wonderful job setting up and processing the jobs. I've posted my latest QSL on my QRZ.COM page.

K6FG Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2013 05:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received my second order of cards from Sabine. The quality of the product is again tops. The service was the same.

KO0Z Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2013 08:15 Send this review to a friend
KO0Z  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've done business with The QSL Shop twice now and each time I've received excellent service and superb QSL cards. Sabine, DL3KWS is very friendly and she makes sure you get what you've ordered. She'll send you proofs in a timely manner and she'll make any changes that you'd like. The QSL Shop's price is hard to beat and the quality is excellent! I like to take my own photos for a custom QSL and I've received many compliments! I will use The QSL Shop again for my next order!

N1HLZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2013 04:49 Send this review to a friend
excellent responsiveness and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have just received my second (large) batch of QSL Shop cards, and am again entirely pleased with the level of service, quality of the cards, sturdy packaging for the shipment, and prompt service.

W6NEV Rating: 5/5 Feb 18, 2013 09:16 Send this review to a friend
Excellent experience  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have just received my second order of QSL cards from the QSL Shop. Sabine was very helpful and tolerated several changes that I wanted to make to the card face. Communication response was fast and on point to the questions asked. I used a QSL Shop stock photo. It was beautiful. They have a very large number of stock card faces and I am sure one can be found to suit any ham. They also use your own photos if you wish. I will be using QSL Shop again for QSL cards and highly recommend them to anyone looking for new QSL cards.

Marty
W6NEV

JH7IOT Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2013 10:14 Send this review to a friend
High Quality QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my QSL cards overseas for the first time.Sabine answered my requests several times by e-mail until the proofs for the printing were finished. I received the parcel about a month later and I am totally satisfied with the sharp, high-quality printings of the cards.