Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSLSHOP Help

Reviews Summary for QSLSHOP
QSLSHOP Reviews: 124 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $120 $ incl. shipment to US
Description: High glossy QSL cards, customs and from digital stock

QSL Shop,

Majakowskiring 38, 13156 Berlin, GERMANY

phone: +49 30 / 44 66 94 73 fax: +49 30 / 44 66 94 69

You can write your own review of the QSLSHOP.

N2SQW Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2015 19:29 Send this review to a friend
Superb work  Time owned: more than 12 months
This company not only provides an outstanding print job, but their design people will also help you to produce a great looking, custom designed card. This is now my 3rd order from The QSL Shop. This last order had some major changes and all was done timely and perfectly. I could not be happier. Sabine works with you via email to make sure the card is exactly what you want. Two custom photos on the front with a custom designed back was no problem for them.
K5OT Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2015 08:10 Send this review to a friend
Top Quality QSL Cards & excellent customer service  Time owned: more than 12 months
The folks at QSL-SHOP provide beautiful custom QSL cards at a reasonable price. Their service attitude is what really stands out to me: Great suggestions for fine-tuning card design, prompt e-mail communications, and professional follow-up after I received the shipment to make sure of my satisfaction. I have dealt with a lot of QSL printers over the years, and QSLSHOP is at the top of my list of recommended printers!

73, Larry K5OT
K0QD Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2013 05:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Format changes to my order were quickly and properly achieved. The cards arrived within the estimated time. I am delighted with the service and the final product. I highly recommend the QSL Shop.
K2MFY Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2013 08:05 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality, Fair Prices, Excellent Customer Service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is the third time I am re-ordering my existing QSL from QSLShop. The quality is excellent and the service is outstanding.
It initially took about six weeks for my new batch of 6000 QSLs to go from confirmation of order to arrival in NYC. (Order split into two shipping boxes, but one got delayed.)
QSLShop responded immediately (e-mail) to my concern in trying to track down the second box (which took an additional four weeks stuck in NY customs!). Compliments to QSLShop representative Sabine, DL3KWS, for all her help-very caring person.
G3SMT Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2013 14:19 Send this review to a friend
Very good  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The QSL design service was very good and fast. The cards were received OK and I was very pleased with them. Just have to write them out now !!!
AC4G Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2013 18:19 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered 4000 V73CW QSLs dating back to 2001 and many DXers who received my QSLS for V73CW/V7G can attest to their quality. I will be placing another order soon for my own AC4G QSL cards.
AA1VX Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2013 07:59 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is my 3rd order from QSLSHOP, and I have been delighted with all three versions of my cards. Sabine (DL3KWS) does a wonderful job setting up and processing the jobs. I've posted my latest QSL on my QRZ.COM page.
K6FG Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2013 05:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received my second order of cards from Sabine. The quality of the product is again tops. The service was the same.
KO0Z Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2013 08:15 Send this review to a friend
KO0Z  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've done business with The QSL Shop twice now and each time I've received excellent service and superb QSL cards. Sabine, DL3KWS is very friendly and she makes sure you get what you've ordered. She'll send you proofs in a timely manner and she'll make any changes that you'd like. The QSL Shop's price is hard to beat and the quality is excellent! I like to take my own photos for a custom QSL and I've received many compliments! I will use The QSL Shop again for my next order!
N1HLZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2013 04:49 Send this review to a friend
excellent responsiveness and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have just received my second (large) batch of QSL Shop cards, and am again entirely pleased with the level of service, quality of the cards, sturdy packaging for the shipment, and prompt service.