Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSLSHOP Help

Reviews Summary for QSLSHOP
QSLSHOP Reviews: 122 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $120 $ incl. shipment to US
Description: High glossy QSL cards, customs and from digital stock

QSL Shop,

Majakowskiring 38, 13156 Berlin, GERMANY

phone: +49 30 / 44 66 94 73 fax: +49 30 / 44 66 94 69

More info: http://www.qslshop.com

You can write your own review of the QSLSHOP.

WB4OSS Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2013 07:41 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL's!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is my second time to use the QSLSHOP and both times have been an excellent experience. I told them what I wanted and gave them my photos and they delivered an excellent QSL at a reasonable price and in a timely manner.

F4GFT Rating: 5/5 Dec 24, 2012 04:45 Send this review to a friend
excellent quality and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After sending out about 2000 cards printed on a colour laser, I thought it was time to get "real" cards, and after three years of radio activity, I knew precisely what I wanted on my card (twin QTH, space for multiple QSOs, etc.).

I first checked out the reviews on eham.net, but I did not find them helpful at all - every QSL printer gets a score of 5, except those who ran away with the money and did not deliver. I don't think these review reflect reality.

I then had the brilliant idea to browse through my pile of received cards. I realized I had received cards from many of the printers mentioned on eham, and there are quite some differences which allowed me to rule out a number of printers straightaway.

There's a top category - like UX5UO or qsl-shop - and then there are second rate products (which I won't mention), slightly cheaper but of lesser quality, either in terms of paper used, glossiness or simply print quality.

I eventually went with qsl-shop, and am very happy with the result. First they went through many iterations with me, as I had a number of special requests for my card's back side. They turned my vaguely formulated wishes into a well designed template, which I am very fond of. The front side - based on a picture I took last year while bicycling through my city - was easy for them, they produced two versions which both pleased me.

The cards arrived well packed, neatly stacked, and are just plain beautiful. (I present my excuses to all amateurs having received my old card; just send an email and I send my new one) I ordered 5000 during their end of year special, which comes at an extremely attractive price point. I highly recommend qsl-shop.

AC7P Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2012 04:20 Send this review to a friend
Very Professional  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my second order and have been pleased both times. Fast personal service and advice on how to best use my photo and on the card layout. Frequent communications telling me the status of the order. Very professional looking cards.

VK4TJF Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2012 00:20 Send this review to a friend
great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
this is like the 5th time that I have recieved qsl cards from the QSL shop and they never dissapoint. the cards are always great looking and the costomer service is always excellent.
if you want real nice qsl cards then get with these guys.

PA2PGU Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2012 11:40 Send this review to a friend
Very solid qsl card printer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For a second time I ordered Qsl-cards and I got a fast respons regarding my design.
Within a week the cards were printed and shipping
time was 3 workingdays. For me it was easy doing business with the QSLSHOP.

WA8SWV Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2012 10:39 Send this review to a friend
GREAT  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using them for many years and like thier service great quality cards and excellent service WA8SWV

WA8SWV Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2012 10:33 Send this review to a friend
GOOD SERVICE  Time owned: months
QSL SHOP IS A GOOD SOURCE OF QSL CARDS .. I HAVE USED THEM 4 TIMES AND ALWAYS GOT A GREAT CARD .. SERVICE IS PROMT AND CARD QUAILTY IS GREAT AND THE PRICE IS GOOD .. THEY USED A PICTURE I HAD TAKEN MYSELF AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE ORIGINAL I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE BUD WA8SWV
BUDRANDALL@ATT.NET

WA3FRP Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2012 11:28 Send this review to a friend
I am very pleased with this service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using QSLSHOP since 2005 and I recently placed my third order for QSL cards. The cards are very high quality and the service is wonderful. The price is reasonable and includes shipping from Germany.

N2YBB Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2012 05:54 Send this review to a friend
Great Service - Great Prices!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been a QSLShop client for 5 years now. Their work is of the highest quality, their service is most professional, and their prices (which include shipping) are exceedingly fair - especially given the high quality of their work. I designed my own cards which are 4 color and all they asked for was a high quality scan. They did a mock-up, emailed me a jpg for my approval, and then sent me samples before I gave the go-ahead for final printing. In my re-order, I was able to add another club logo to the back of the card.

The staff is personable, friendly, and reachable. And, most important, they are hams - so they understand a ham's needs for a great QSL card (my own opinion is that my QSL speaks of my personality).

I highly recommend QSLShop to all.

G4AZB Rating: 5/5 Jun 29, 2011 15:19 Send this review to a friend
Quality Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
They worked with a supplied photograph. The cards were high quality and the photo was pin sharp. They helped me with the overall design and graphics. The cards look great.

Very happy.