Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | The Screwdriver Antenna Help

Reviews Summary for The Screwdriver Antenna
The Screwdriver Antenna Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $229.00
Description: Remotely Tunable Mobile Antenna <br> <br>
More info: http://www.mindspring.com/~k4poz/

You can write your own review of the The Screwdriver Antenna.

WA4ALA Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2011 10:39 Send this review to a friend
Great Mobile Antenna  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have already reviewed this antenna in the K4POZ section and will just briefly re-iterate that this is one great mobile antenna at a very reasonable price.

WA7QNE Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2001 13:46 Send this review to a friend
very exalent for moble portable and limited space antenna.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I am the commucation officer for the thurston county Red cross and I have been using the 80 tru 30meg version of this antenna for more than 4years . So when asked to provide an all band portable and stationary system for the red cross I contacted Mel N7LYY. He informed me of the new modle that cover 160 tru 30 megs.
We are using this antenna both as a base and portable in our shelter opperations and it's ease of operation and quickness of setup in all types of terrain makes this a truly valueable asset. We can set up and be on all bands in less than 15 minutes with excellent signal reports.
this would be good in field day and other emergancy situations. I dont want to leave out that it is a very good mobil antenna small in size and carries a large punch.

Dick WA7QNE