Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | SafeTenna Help

Reviews Summary for SafeTenna
SafeTenna Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $49.95
Description: The “SafeTenna” was designed for use in emergency, travel or portable operation. The solid design of the antenna allows for RF use and also can be a walking stick when you might be operating portable. Created by AB4MT.
More info: http://www.safetenna.com

You can write your own review of the SafeTenna.

KF4FUG Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2001 17:46 Send this review to a friend
Great for trips  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used the SafeTenna on trips, outdoor activities, and emergencies. The SafeTenna has low swr's and I have used it on the 70cm band also, even though it is designed for the 2 meter band only, it does very well on 70cm and still has low swr. I keep one in my vehicle at all times,it takes up little room. It also works well when on boats for emergency use. Great little antenna.

KE4JMZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2001 08:20 Send this review to a friend
Good performer. Low SWR.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This is an excellent antenna for use anytime. Apartment dwellers would have stealth communication capabilities with good results. I currently use two; one during storms in my basement shack & one to take on the road. The housing is very rugged & has a useful loop on one end to hang it up.

AF4TG Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2001 22:56 Send this review to a friend
Great portable antenna  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have the short SafeTenna in my attic to use in storms,it works great. I have the long SafeTenna to use on camping trips,field day,special events and any other time i want to
put a 2 meter antenna up fast and easy that works good. The antenna's are easy to carry around and no problem to store in a vehicle .AF4TG Randy