Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Telrex 20M326B Help

Reviews Summary for Telrex 20M326B
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $235.00 in 1962
Description: 3 Element 20 meter monobander on a 26 foot boom

You can write your own review of the Telrex 20M326B.

KX2S Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2001 08:12 Send this review to a friend
Strongest Beam ever built  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is my second Telrex monobander. I had one in the seventies. I purchased this antenna used from a local ham for $90. It came with the origional prints from Telrex. It was manufactured in 1966. Upon receiving the antenna I cleaned and re-assembled the antenna. The only thing I did not refurbish was the Telrex Balun. I installed a new commercial balun. This antenna is installed on a 50ft tower. I get great signal reports from DX. I have worked well over 300 countries with this antenna The front to back and front to side are excellent. The SWR remains under 1.2 across the entire 20 meter band. The elements do not droop and do not move in the wind. If anyone has ever had a Telrex they know there has never been a better manufactured beam. I wish that Telrex was still in business. I do see these antennas for sale from time to time.