Reviews Categories | ATV equipment | MFJ-8704 Micro ATV Transmitter (Videolynx) Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ-8704 Micro ATV Transmitter (Videolynx)
MFJ-8704 Micro ATV Transmitter (Videolynx) Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $119.95
Description: Transmit live video on 70 cm (433.97 MHz, cable channel 59) and use your cable ready TV set as a complete ATV station!

You can write your own review of the MFJ-8704 Micro ATV Transmitter (Videolynx).

W4ABX Rating: 4/5 Mar 31, 2005 04:06 Send this review to a friend
It is what it is.I like it!  Time owned: more than 12 months
A good little transmitter for ATV fun.Light, portable, good, clean signal. I have used mine for remote monitoring for about a month now. I can turn it on and off remotely, and can retransmit the signal via my home ATV station. Good price,and you can't beat the simplicity. I am thinking about acquring the Z70A. It provides 4 channels, three of which are on cable TV 58, 59 and 60. Power output is between 50 100mW. The Z70A has a built in video/audio test signal for quick receiver alignment.
KC9L Rating: 4/5 Jun 29, 2001 11:38 Send this review to a friend
Lots of fun!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
We used this in an R/C car for our Field Day this year... everyone got a real kick out of it! Easy to set up and use, battery lasts quite a while too. It is a bit sensitive to placement next to its antenna, and does not transmit an audio carrier, hence the 4/5, but it's definitely fun!