Reviews Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | Behringer MX-602A Help

Reviews Summary for Behringer MX-602A
Behringer MX-602A Reviews: 4 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $119.95
Description: 6 Channel "Eurorack" Mono & Stereo Microphone EQ and Mixer.
More info: http://www.behringer.com

You can write your own review of the Behringer MX-602A.

WV4R Rating: 4/5 Mar 22, 2003 09:49 Send this review to a friend
Entry Level Amateur Audio Experimentation Bang fer the Bux!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Entry level bang fer the bux is Undeniable fer this Behringer 602A studio style audio mixer at $60 discounted online. The quality of construction is the same as their topline products, no corner cutting. The design is beautiful to behold. The features and benefits are too numerous to mention. I bot mine so I cud experiment Simultaneously with TWO studio condenser type microphones that require 48vdc phantom power. After purchasing it, I happily realized I cud hook it up with my W2IHY 8-Band EQ as well and expand my audio experimentation even further without the hum and the interfacing problems of studio audio equipment. For the money, I know of Nothing else that can touch it. No on/off switch, no low cut, no internal power supply gits it the wv4r "4". 73 es God bless, murf/wv4r.

WB4HUC Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2002 10:29 Send this review to a friend
Does exactly what I need  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm using my MX-602A for managing receive audio
rather than for adjusting transmit audio.

I have several receivers whose line-level audio
output I want to send to my computer sound card
line input. Using the mixer I can select which
receiver audio goes to the computer without having
to reach around behind all the equipment and swap
or unplug cables.

Another bonus is that the computer speakers
sound a lot better than the external radio
speakers I've been using.

One place here in Austin had the mixers on
sale for $59 not too long ago, and you can't beat
that.

There's a diagram at:

that shows the connections between the computer
and the radio equipment.

So far I've suffered no RF feedback, ground loop
or other problems or unwanted interactions between
any of the equipment.

I can use any of the sound card/radio software
with any of the receivers very conveniently.

W2WX Rating: 5/5 Jan 1, 2002 22:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellent value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The price of the 602A is now under $100.00 new. It is well worth it. I am using it to interface my Marshall XLR mike, connecting to rig audio via accessory sockets in the back of my Icom rigs. Since many radios "monitors" are poor in quality, the Behringer allows you to hear very clearly the quality of audio from the mike to the rig. You can bring the receive audio into the mixer, wire in stereo speakers and tape your audio as well. The mixer also serves as an excellent radio to soundcard interface.The craftsmanship is first rate. This is a first impression. I will update this review later. The 602A is an excellent addition to the ham shack. Steve, W2WX

KY6R Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2001 10:05 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Mixer & Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I use mine with an Electrovoice RE-20, and it is excellent. Very high quality product, looks great in the shack, and I bought mine at Guitar Center for $119. I use it with 2 radios - simply by panning left or right depending on the radio that I am using at the time.