Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | AA Woodcrafts - callsign cut in wood Help

Reviews Summary for AA Woodcrafts - callsign cut in wood
AA Woodcrafts -   callsign cut in wood Reviews: 28 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9 approx.
Description: Callsign precision cut in wood, designed to be freestanding for a desk or shelf because of the 18mm thickness of the wood. The high precision cutting throughout this thickness is what makes this product so eye-catching in real life.
More info: http://www.radiocallsigns.co.uk

You can write your own review of the AA Woodcrafts - callsign cut in wood.

G0UUU Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2017 02:48 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really nice and well made wooden callsign. Very good value. Good communication from Anita, who answered a query by email very quickly. All round excellent service.

4Z5ZQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 28, 2014 00:37 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Addition to Any Shack  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These wooden callsigns look fantastic. They're precisely cut and are very durable. I've seen other wooden callsigns online but these are by far the most attractive. Shipping from the United Kingdom to Israel was very fast. These friendly people really know how to get the job done!

N3XKB Rating: 5/5 Nov 4, 2011 22:36 Send this review to a friend
Very nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For less than $20 delivered to the USA I received a very nice addition to the shack. The cut wood call sign is high quality, smooth, and not even any tool marks from manufacturing. It's perfect.

KB3IFH Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2008 16:23 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
An early Christmas present for my Dad and myself. Placed my order and had a quick email response. Product showed up a week or two later.
Great service.

73's
Randy
KB3IFH

MI0RUC Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2008 15:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: months
Wonderfull workmanship and very pleasant to do business with this Firm. Anita was very helpfull on phone and did me a favour by geting the Callsign to me as quickly as possible I will certainly be ordering more for my friends and passing information to other Amateurs

G0FDJ Rating: 5/5 Apr 30, 2008 06:37 Send this review to a friend
great service/great product/low cost  Time owned: more than 12 months
i have had both my call signs from Angela
and have only praise for the prompt service
and a great low cost product
i would recomend this company to any one.
as a gift these would be a great present
to recive
Keith G0FDJ // G6NVC

HA5X Rating: 5/5 Jan 1, 2006 14:58 Send this review to a friend
Fast service, great quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Based on the good reviews here, I decided to order three callsigns. One for myself and two for friends.

It was just a week and a half before Christmas and I was afraid it would be a bit late. So after placing my order and paying online, I called them on phone. Anita was very kind and even sent me an e-mail confirming they will make and mail the callsigns within 2 days. A week later the envelope was in my letterbox in Budapest.

The callsigns look good, precision work.

I can only recommend this company and their product.

G7WGX Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2005 05:23 Send this review to a friend
great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well I made a mistake with my friends call sign and you no what sent Anita a message and she said no problem david we will send you another one free what a great service keep it up. and the quality is superb great. david g7wgx

GW1MCD Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2005 03:16 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have two callsigns, and have purchased both Woodcrafts from AA..One was manufactured with the call incorrect. With no fuss and rapid speed that was rectified.Nice people to deal with.

F8AAL Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2005 02:10 Send this review to a friend
Good job !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Nice quality and good communication with Anita.
Highly recommended.