Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | AA Woodcrafts - callsign cut in wood Help

Reviews Summary for AA Woodcrafts - callsign cut in wood
AA Woodcrafts -   callsign cut in wood Reviews: 27 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9 approx.
Description: Callsign precision cut in wood, designed to be freestanding for a desk or shelf because of the 18mm thickness of the wood. The high precision cutting throughout this thickness is what makes this product so eye-catching in real life.
More info: http://www.radiocallsigns.co.uk

You can write your own review of the AA Woodcrafts - callsign cut in wood.

K4BOF Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2005 07:27 Send this review to a friend
Fast Turn-around, Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my wooden callsign in fine fashion,... extremely fast shipping from the UK too! The product compliments my shack and is quite professional looking.

EI5HW Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2004 10:12 Send this review to a friend
Very Pleased  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ordered 2 callsigns, was so pleased with them, I have ordered 2 more. Service is fast and efficient as is delivery of the items.

Top Dog !

Aidan EI5HW.

DH6MM Rating: 5/5 Oct 30, 2004 16:19 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Fast delivery. No hassles with the payment.
Good, expected quality. Recommended.
Hannu DH6MM, ex-OH2BFV

K4DGH Rating: 5/5 May 8, 2004 19:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Addition to Any Shack  Time owned: more than 12 months
I own several of these wooden callsigns and I think that they look fantastic. They're precisely cut and are very durable. I've seen other wooden callsigns online but these are by far the most attractive. Shipping from the United Kingdom to Tampa was only a matter of a couple of days which is unheard of for any online business, both foreign and domestic. These friendly people really know how to get the job done!

73 de K4DGH

K6ADZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2003 14:33 Send this review to a friend
Looks GREAT!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered one and it arrived in California 4 days later. . .from the Isle of Wight! I couldn't believe the fast turnaround time. And it looks GREAT sitting on my rig. Too bad ALL companies didn't operate as efficiently as AA Woodcrafts does. Highly recommended.

-73, K6ADZ

MM1ANP Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2003 13:35 Send this review to a friend
Superb  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Overnight service, great quality...cheap at twice the price.....highly reccommended

G0TCZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2003 07:10 Send this review to a friend
An excellent piece of kit for the shack, well made, looks great  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Considering these are made to order, they were very quick to send the sign, it's really well made and looks really well on the shack wall to advertise the callsign in pictures, I have recommended several HAM Operator's to these signs and they are equally as pleased with thiers.

KG4OIJ Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2002 20:52 Send this review to a friend
beautiful work!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered 2 callsigns, one for me, one for the friend who got me into ham radio. Received within 10 days, very nice, will be ordering more for friends/clubmembers.

KC5NYO Rating: 5/5 May 23, 2002 03:58 Send this review to a friend
Good Stuff Maynard!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's the little things that make a shack a home...... and this little eye-catcher is superbly done. I have no idea why I suddenly got the urge to get one, but now I realize that it must have been ordained, from the beginning of time, to be placed on top of my monitor.... a perfect fit! lol

Received it a week after ordering, fast shipping, great service, it's a winner.

ON7ZZ Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2002 14:12 Send this review to a friend
What to say ?  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
very quick delivery : 5 days.
Nice, beautiful, superb !