Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Kamko QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for Kamko QSL Cards
Kamko QSL Cards Reviews: 11 Average rating: 2.2/5 MSRP: $9.95 first 100 / 7.95 next 100
Description: Low price QSL Cards
More info: http://www.artscipub.com/kamko.html

You can write your own review of the Kamko QSL Cards.

KI9S Rating: 0/5 Nov 19, 2016 08:19 Send this review to a friend
DON'T TRY THIS SERVICE: an update!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I could go on about how, after ordering QSL's from them in June 2016, it took them almost 8 weeks to bill my Paypal account, and I never received the cards. And I could REALLY go off on the "system" they use for customers to "contact" them.

And I could tell you how, after a dozen attempts to leave voicemails and/or get an email reply, I finally had to dispute the charge on Paypal, before getting a refund three days later...

But I'll save you the gory details, and just say this: DON'T TRY TO USE THEIR SERVICE!

I should have read the reviews, but their site is still up, and LOOKS legit. DON'T be fooled, and save yourself the aggravation.

And thanks to all the previous reviewers, whose advice I wish I had rad before embarking on this "journey"...

AA7FV Rating: 0/5 Dec 23, 2014 11:32 Send this review to a friend
Nonexistent. No responses  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can only presume that this company has folded, but have left their automatic online ordering web page in place. I placed an order, gave credit card info, and received an automatic response saying 3-5 weeks delivery. After 6 weeks I tried to contact them. No response. Tried again after 7,8 and 9 weeks. It's now been 3 months. Absolutely no response from them, either to direct emails or to their feedback form on their web site.
Since the company is apparently inactive, I wish they would remove their online order page, to avoid such a waste of time trying to order from a defunct company.

KZ3JFY Rating: 1/5 Oct 15, 2013 20:58 Send this review to a friend
A week overdue and still haven't received my order.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Still waiting to get my QSL cards. They were to arrive in 3-5 weeks. Six weeks later, I'm still waiting. I emailed them last week and was told they were at the printer and would ship last week. 5 weeks at the printer? I don't think they put the order in until I emailed them. I regret ordering from them. I do not recommend this company.

KC9ISJ Rating: 0/5 Aug 17, 2010 09:32 Send this review to a friend
never again  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my cards on July 2,2010 knowing that they would take 3-5 weeks on August 2 I attempted to call them. They will never answer their telephone. Left a message and also sent them an e-mail. Got a reply via e-mail What did you order. I sent in my order number when I e-mailed them. Finally got a response they will resend them as of today August 17,2010 no cards yet. Save your money and time order from someone else

HFHAM2 Rating: 4/5 Jun 23, 2009 13:08 Send this review to a friend
Good Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Cards were fine and were delivered within the 3-5 weeks delivery time quoted on their web site.

KC9ISJ Rating: 2/5 Jun 22, 2009 13:04 Send this review to a friend
bad customer service  Time owned: months
They never answer the telephone contacting them via e-mail is a joke It has been over a month and no cards. The last time I ordered cards from another company they were delivered within 2 weeks.

KE5HLS Rating: 4/5 Aug 16, 2006 09:05 Send this review to a friend
Ok for price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I read the other reviews, but only after I placed my order.
I was worried so I emailed Kamco about printing/ ship time. Cards arrived in about 3 weeks.
I selected cards that display the state (Texas). Since I live close to the capital city (Austin). I expected, at the very least, this city would be marked. Other cities were, but to my surprise, Austin was not.
Because I'm on a budget, the cards needed to be cheap.
I mainly want them for card exchange on occasional DX QSO's.
Geographic location is important & a nice incentive to purchase these. Printing is ok & card stock is sendable.
So I'll give a 4 & not a 5.

KC5TJG Rating: 2/5 Dec 10, 2005 06:55 Send this review to a friend
zero quality control  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used the Kamco cards for nearly 10 years and was always pleased with what I got for the money. Delivery time seems slow given the simple printing job--about 6 weeks--but they got the job done. On my last order, though, they got my call sign wrong, so I returned them. A few weeks later a replacement shipment arrived, but the entire batch of cards was printed off-center. Yuck! I'm lucky I only ordered a couple hundred cards this time, 'cause I threw them in the trash. Time to go shopping for a new QSL supplier.

KJ9R Rating: 4/5 Jul 8, 2003 01:02 Send this review to a friend
Good for inexpensive cards.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received the cards in about 5-6 weeks after my online order. The cards had a rubber band around them and were packed with foam peanuts. They arrived in good shape with no bent corners.
Printing was nice and square with the card.
Card stock a little thin but sufficient. My only complaint was that my name and address should have been a little bit higher above the QSO information box. I sometimes want to put a computer generated label on the card and it is 1 inch high. Label tends to cover the bottom of my address unless I trim it first.
The cards weren't ordered to support QSO labels anyway, so I can't really complain. Very nice cards for the price and included my Grid Square and 10-X Number.

Joe Randle, K5EUY

K1RDD Rating: 2/5 Dec 22, 2002 22:57 Send this review to a friend
You get what you pay for  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well, I don't send out a lot of QSL cards, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money, or get a lot of them. These looked like the perfect purchase for me. After about six weeks, I got my shipment. Fisrt of all, the street address was spelled wrong, even thought the email confirmation had it spelled right. Also, the packaging consisted of a rubber band around the cards, with a few styrofoam peanuts. That, and the USPO handling, and all the cards were bent on at least one corner. After an email explaining the situation, I was promised a replacement order. These came in about half the time, but the printing is cock-eyed to the shape of the card. I guess the next time I'll spend a few extra dollars.