Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers Help

Reviews Summary for WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers
WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers Reviews: 36 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Plastic dustcovers for Bencher, Vibroplex Iambic, Vibrokeyer, Kent, Jones and MFJ-564

NOTE: No longer in business making dust covers

(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers.

K7ESQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 26, 2004 15:12 Send this review to a friend
Craftsmanship at its finest  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Simply put, the dustcover made by Larry is top-notch. In addition to the quality, it adds a touch of class to my otherwise disorganized shack. It's my understanding that Larry will no longer be making dustcovers. That's a shame because I don't believe anyone could duplicate his fine work. I feel privileged to own one.

AB2EZ Rating: 5/5 Oct 15, 2004 12:15 Send this review to a friend
Great dust covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received three dust covers for my: March R3a magnetic paddle, my Alberto Frattini magnetic paddle, and my Begali Signature magnetic paddle.

Each cover is beautiful, and fits perfectly.

I am delighted with WB3EVL's products. As a bonus, Larry is a great person to do business with. He had my covers in my hands, including a special order for the Alberto Frattini paddle cover, in about a week.

Best regards
Stu
AB2EZ

KE4ZDY Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2004 16:18 Send this review to a friend
WB3EVL BY-1 dustcover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Full marks to Larry for his customer skills and workmanship. I exchanged emails with him to confirm a few points, which he answered within hours. When I sent in my order, he notified me of the ship date, and I received the cover promptly. Mine looks as perfect as everyone else has said, no mean feat when working with this type of material. I'm thrilled and couldn't say enough good about this supplier & product. Thanks Larry!

73, Gerry KE4ZDY

K3ESE Rating: 5/5 Aug 10, 2004 17:04 Send this review to a friend
THE BEST!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently got a Begali Signature Edition paddle. It's a masterpiece of design and function, but is supplied with a dust cover that's easily mistaken for part of the packing material.

I heard about these dust cover from others, looked at them on the web site, and ordered one. It arrived soon, and was PERFECT! This thing is simple, elegant, and also is a work of art. All joins are smooth and flawless, and it displays and complements my beautiful paddle as well as can be imagined. I can use the paddle with it on, if I choose.

I would heartily recommend one for anyone who wishes to protect and display their paddle or key. It would also make a great gift.

N6FN Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2004 13:43 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Cover!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received a cover for my Bencher paddles, and it looks and works great. These are very high quality products. Highly recommend them for protecting your key. The price is very fair.

KI4BYO Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2004 20:56 Send this review to a friend
Great product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well made! Very nice! Useful! makes a nice gift too.....Wendell

WE5F Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2004 13:58 Send this review to a friend
Perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A paddle key just sits on the desk and collects dust 24/7. Get one of Larry's dust covers for yours before it gets cruddy. I've ordered 8 covers from him. Just received the gleaming circular dust cover for my March paddle back from Larry. The diameter of this cover was a tiny bit "shy" of 3-1/2", and it wouldn't slip over the key. Larry routed out an additional 1/32" around the interior (did a flawless job), and the fit now is perfect. I don't know how he can manufacture these dust covers, engrave with callsign, and ship without a scratch, but they are perfect. Now if I can just get him to make a "custom" cover for my N5QVF paddle. If you have one of these paddles, drop him an email and maybe we can get him to make some. Highly recommended. 73, Jim K5HO

WV1K Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2004 21:53 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Larry is the way all businessmen should be, letting you know when he receives your payment and again when he ships.

This was my experience twice with him.

And his covers are top notch too.

N3HJQ Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2004 20:27 Send this review to a friend
Best product, Best service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Larry makes the best product at the best price with the best service. I ordered several things from him about two years ago and they were beautiful. I just changed call my call sign and ordered all new stuff from him and again it was beautiful. I recieved my order within a week. Nice gentleman to do business with. 73 de Chuck N3HJQ

W5JQ Rating: 5/5 Mar 20, 2004 01:54 Send this review to a friend
Fine Workmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can only reiterate what has been said here before concerning these first rate dustcovers. The workmanship is outstanding, the cover fits the key (Begali Magnetic Classic) perfectly, and the call sign etching is beautiful. Larry is a great guy to work with and is very responsive to any requests.