Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers Help

Reviews Summary for WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers
WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers Reviews: 36 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Plastic dustcovers for Bencher, Vibroplex Iambic, Vibrokeyer, Kent, Jones and MFJ-564

NOTE: No longer in business making dust covers

(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers.

K7SO Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2004 19:02 Send this review to a friend
clean Frattini  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a great product. Very well priced. Great service. Larry took the measurements of the first Alberto Frattini iambic paddle in the US and quickly cranked out a perfect fitting dustcover. Highly recommended!
No dusty Frattini in this house!

NZ7C Rating: 5/5 Feb 19, 2004 01:32 Send this review to a friend
Great addition to the shack!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I see this product has two review sites on eham - so I'll add a second comment here - I have one of these for my Begali Signature and it is niffty!!! Larry is a neat person to work with and makes a great product...you won't be disappointed.

WD4ISJ Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2004 12:07 Send this review to a friend
Another Happy Customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Let me add my wholehearted endorsement of this product. I just received the dustcover today. It fits perfectly, reflects excellent workmanship, and will be a great addition to my shack. Larry worked with me via e-mail to assure that the dimensions were correct. He completed the project quickly and the dustcover arrived only 2 days after shipping via Priority Mail. If and when I purchase another set of paddles, I will certainly be a repeat customer.

NT9E Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2003 02:11 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic paddle cover and display case  Time owned: more than 12 months
Craftsmanship is superb. The routing/etching of the callsign is 1st rate. This cover belongs on every hams cw paddle.

K7ABV Rating: 5/5 Aug 13, 2003 18:33 Send this review to a friend
excellent product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a new cover made for my new CT-91 single lever paddle, an Anthony Welsh paddle, Larry sent fast e-mail notes to get the size and all figured out. When the cover came it was Beautiful and fit perfectly, a super job and fast service...I would certainly recommend his covers for ANY key you might have...these covers work great, you can't get a better one anyplace...

KG5JJ Rating: 5/5 Aug 8, 2003 18:07 Send this review to a friend
Nice...very nice.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent construction and workmanship. Call engraved inside instead of outside. Very neat.

Gives my K8RA paddles that "presentation" look.

Absolutely worth the money, a must have for your prized keys.

73 KG5JJ

W8KQE Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2003 16:11 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful, well-crafted cover!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very well-crafted, aesthetically gorgeous clear dustcover for my Kent TP-1! Included in this price was my call embossed towards the rear of the cover, and it looks real nice, and rounds up the total look of one's shack! The great thing about this dustcover, is that it is clear, so you can still admire your beautiful paddle, and can still use it WITH THE COVER ON!! Turnaround after ordering was quick, and WB3EVL makes these wonderful covers for nearly EVERY POPULAR KEY OR PADDLE including Vibroplex, Bencher, Kent, and many others. There are some nice pics of the products on his website.

W0NFU Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2003 03:47 Send this review to a friend
Quality product  Time owned: months
When I ordered my cover for my new Kent SP-1, I asked Larry to make the top piece using 1/8" plastic so I could mount 6 pushbutton switches for my Idiom Press CMOS-III keyer. He readily agreed at no extra charge. However, I've now changed my plans.

The cover arrived today. I just can't bring myself to touch it so I'll have to figure some other method of mounting those switches. My paddle is now protected from dust and grime & sits proudly on the desk.

Nice work Larry - him not me.

Larry WNFU

WB5CYS Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2003 14:29 Send this review to a friend
Functional and Attractive  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Why would anyone purchase a complex and expensive piece of equipment like a keyer or iambic paddle and not want to spend another $20 to keep it's tiny and fragile moving parts clean and dust-free?

With my dustcover installed the settings that I toiled to get just right do not have to be redone every few days due to an accumulation of dust and grit. In addition to keeping my keyer in new condition, my cover enhances it's appearance. What more can you ask?

Workmanship is first rate and service is exemplary. Larry has got it right!

AE0Q Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2003 12:41 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Larry made a cover for my Jones Key iambic paddle in 1993, with my call engraved in the cover. I took the measurements for him (he hadn't made one for the Jones Key before) and it came out great. His covers are nicer than some because they rest on the base and not on the table like others. For protecting the paddle mechanism this works well, it has kept my paddles safe and intact on many trips with the cover secured with rubber bands.